Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
Looks like the Donor+ Rank icon for the forums got removed from Imgur. I can see some of the forum rank images are uploaded directly through the forum domain, perhaps it should be reuploaded / replaced on here to fix this issue.

[Image: 12OPGI4.png]
yikes

its there for me
[Image: giphy.gif]
Looks to be just on my side then, I was able to load the image on mobile. Guess I'll just clear my cache.
It just doesn't like you, Hunter @Christian
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I can see it fine
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Why tf is the image hosted on imgur in the first place?
(09-27-2018, 09:33 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Why tf is the image hosted on imgur in the first place?

Because they too lazy to be fancy

Most importantly, when you be mod again??
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Beats me, I was surprised to see that as well. Pretty sure Traitor did the upload, but he probably didn't have access to upload the img directly to the site.

*shrug*
Huh I don’t see it on mobile lol

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-27-2018, 10:58 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Huh I don’t see it on mobile lol

Yeah, same here.
Greetings, 
Swartsy