Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiiie, I'm Saydie
Helllloooo helllloooo helllllooo everyone!

My name is Saydie, username is saydieplaysyou, or my previous OG name is howlsNowls

I'm 28, Canadian, and I work at an adult store.

My computer is my second life though, I love finding a game that truly gets me hooked, along with fellow online players that make a game so much more fun.

I've fallen in love with the Dinkleburg server, firstly because ....Dinkleburrrgsss....
Secondly because I love how peaceful yet bloody it can be.
The mods are what made it a fair gaming experience for everyone, including newcomers who may not know the ropes yet. I was  super confused starting out because my settings were wrong and I couldn't access any crates. With the help of mods in the server, I was able to figure it out and get the full experience out of this server.

I'm really sad to see many mods leave and I totally understand at the same time. 
I just hope we can all figure this out and continue on :)

my bad for going off topic...

Still Saydie, still here, and this is the only server I ever end up on.

Love you all, saydieplaysyou aka howlsNowls 

PS if anyone wants to play a game or just shoot the shit, I'm here and I'm open to invites :)
PPS looking for someone to play portal 2 coop with me, just throwing it out there :)
Hi Saydie! Welcome to the forums!

I bet working at an adult store can be....... interesting.

I'm one of the remaining mods on PH. Hopefully we can meet on the server some time soon and I can be just as helpful as the previous staff members!

If you play any Paradox games or Left 4 Dead 2, I'd be happy to play with you!
welcome to the forums!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Welcome to the forums Saydie!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome to the forums!
Hi Saydie welcome to the forums :D I'm the owner of this fine establishment, hope to play with ya on the servers sometime!
Welcome aboard!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hi Saydie