• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmm well I dont see why not.
Ingame Name: Traitor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117133073

Time Played: Traitor (main account) 5w 2d 7h
Dr. Weasel/ Daddy (second t-mod account) 1w 6d 13h
for a total of  7w 1d  20h

When First Joined: August, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime of anyday mainly will be playing early to late night. Est

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: I know the rules very well and late at nigh it can be hard to get a mod or higher on to punish players that are making the game not fun for our community

Why you want to help the community: Because I have been a long standing staff member/ player of this community and wanna see it continue for a long time.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/pa...tors-unban

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...nd-mod-app
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/pa...ets-go-for

How did you find us?: I was just scrolling through servers and joining a couple that I thought were interesting.

Other:  Traitor: Im not gay. Well maybe it depends on how much you are offering.
              Avi to you: Spank me harder daddy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Dagger and I handle the night fine thank you very much :|

You seem to know the rules well, mostly.
How ever:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Trait...145:27015/
You're barely even on for more than an hour a day.

You meet a lot of requirements.
But you also don't do anything to stand out in my mind as needing a higher position.
Nor are you on enough for it to really weigh in or affect anything.

A solid 0.
I'm not for it or apposed to it.
Would be willing to give it a + if you had more daily in game time.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
You just came back from like a 7 month break.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I agree with the sick sponge. Traitor you're a great staff member but you (and I both) have been on and off as of late. I've been back for a few weeks and people still are asking me where I came from. I'd suggest getting to know the new community before applying again.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Who?

(you came from a long break, not a lot of people know who you are, and you're not the most active of people)
The new community is a bunch of owls soo...

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Get your activity back up again nerd, so you can be Mod again.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-16-2017, 07:08 PM)Dolphin Wrote: I agree with the sick sponge. Traitor you're a great staff member but you (and I both) have been on and off as of late. I've been back for a few weeks and people still are asking me where I came from. I'd suggest getting to know the new community before applying again.

I've been back for over a month and I know almost everybody that plays. Also To @"SusAF" Im only for a couple maps then I leave and play something else, then join back a couple maps later btw.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-16-2017, 11:11 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:08 PM)Dolphin Wrote: I agree with the sick sponge. Traitor you're a great staff member but you (and I both) have been on and off as of late. I've been back for a few weeks and people still are asking me where I came from. I'd suggest getting to know the new community before applying again.

I've been back for over a month and I know almost everybody that plays. Also To @"SusAF" Im only for a couple maps then I leave and play something else, then join back a couple maps later btw.

I have upwards of 4-6 hours a day (not today because i'm literally vomiting on everything) and was told to be on more and get my time more consistent. 
Mind you I work upwards of 10 hours a day, pull those hours on here, and got a -1 for needing more time.
So I really can't imagine after looking at your game tracker the same would not apply.
Just passing the information that is told to me along.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Traitor was a decent mod when he was one, but I agree with Christian, Dolphin, and queef on this one.
+0.
Since Gametracker is like down for me atm. I can't check it.

Edit: Here is his Full gametracker:
[Image: iiQFIwo.png]
still +0. It seems you have been back for about 17 days. Also on some of these days you rack under 50 minutes.
former admin2