Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter's Alt Account Ban Request
Offender's Name: PopCorn Chicken, tokenondro420, sdrxbahablastx

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:215002931 , STEAM_0:1:100784277 , STEAM_0:0:461006719

Potential Witnesses: Avi, happy, Sharky, Eight Bit

Reason to Ban: Ban evasion, trolling, ect.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/3hU1mdy

Other: All three accounts are temp banned for 24 hrs. Screenshots are from in-game from other accounts, Sharky's DMs and I have one of the scoreboard to prove PopCorn was there. sdrx came in saying he was perma banned and banned on other accounts so he was banned kind of messed up logic there but he came in right after I banned token and his account wasn't even entirely set up yet or hastily set up. Some images are from the first three accounts that are banned by Kasumi but needed to be included.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I was online when he appeared as Popcorn Chicken 

+1 ban for multiple evasions
I can confirm that sdrxbahablastx admitted to being Hunter over voice chat. He admitted to coming back to cause issues as well.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(12-30-2018, 07:43 AM)JustKuono Wrote: Offender's Name: PopCorn Chicken, tokenondro420, sdrxbahablastx

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:215002931 , STEAM_0:1:100784277 , STEAM_0:0:461006719

Potential Witnesses: Avi, happy, Sharky, Eight Bit

Reason to Ban: Ban evasion, trolling, ect.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/3hU1mdy

Other: All three accounts are temp banned for 24 hrs. Screenshots are from in-game from other accounts, Sharky's DMs and I have one of the scoreboard to prove PopCorn was there. sdrx came in saying he was perma banned and banned on other accounts so he was banned kind of messed up logic there but he came in right after I banned token and his account wasn't even entirely set up yet or hastily set up. Some images are from the first three accounts that are banned by Kasumi but needed to be included.
cute lmao 
Player has been banned. Thank you. 
[gBan] Kasumi has banned sdrxbahablastx - Duration: Indefinitely! (ban evading)
[gBan] Kasumi has banned tokenondro420 - Duration: Indefinitely! (ban evading)
[gBan] Kasumi has banned PopCorn Chicken - Duration: Indefinitely! (ban evading)
[Image: giphy.gif]