Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I ACCIDENTLY HAD HACKS ON AT THE MOMENT IM SORRY
[Image: cace94a4767f8589c7b7b85ee15d7877.gif]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(01-03-2018, 06:15 PM)[Red]Dr. Reaper. Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 06:11 PM)[Lime]JustinTimberLime69 Wrote: [quote="[Red]Dr. Reaper." pid='26512' dateline='1515020438']

well you were wondering what 1 ,2 3 strikes meant well this is kinda like baseball and this is your 3rd strike at a re attempt and that means you're OUT!! you have not made any in effort this post other then saying you don't hack anymore... when you have been recently been banned on a separate server for hacks again this is a -1 from me Good day sir have fun at another ball game.
fuck you  cunt

well that was highly unnecessary and doesn't help your case at all. The fact that this is how you behave when called on the carpet for your actions proves you have learned nothing from any of this. Nor do you plan to stop. You can't even keep your own lies straight when they are written out for you on a silver platter. You say you accidentally had hacks on, then that you don't hack. Lie saying you haven't been banned previously when the proof is placed right in front of you. 

I for one dont think we need immature liars who can't even take a piece of humble pie and own up to their mistakes. You hide behind your lies and call people rude names when they call you out. Unacceptable. It is a big fat -1 from me. and if I could give you more negatives I would for your behaviour.

Have a nice day somewhere that isnt our server.
Im just gonna go out a on a pretty strong limb here but [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5714970]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Besides the fact that this is your third unban request, which me an snipes pointed out earlier. I'm gonna comment on the "accidental hacks". There is no such thing as accidentally hacking. You had to have downloaded the hacks, unzip the files, and then put them in your Garry's Mod folder. It's like that old psa that were at the beginning of movies about pirating. Pirating is not a victimless crime and neither is hacking. You are not a victim for hacking.
"How not to be unbanned", a checklist novel
First off how the heck do you accidentally have hacks? If someone can beat dark souls using a toaster you can play PH without hacks. Or noob tube like the rest of us
Second nice staff disrespect, 10/10 good way for staff to like you.
Third keep your story straight at least
And last - at least put a minute into your unban, because it's not worth shitposting the forum of a community you got banned from for hacking...

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
you also had an (attempted) anti cheat bypass on at the time, i remember fish looking it up i believe
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
This is actually pretty good. And by pretty good I mean pretty embarrassing. I’d recommend not hacking to begin with because anyone who uses hacks is scum. I’d also recommend not berating staff members on the server you were banned on. Also try not to deny a ban then get proven wrong. And finally, don’t waste our time and server space with an unban request that you, I and the entire community knows will get denied.
I'm sorry you had hacks on when you joined the server... Then OPENED the hack menu wile in game.. like I've logged into servers with hacks and CAC doesnt kick you unless you Actually ACTIVATE them... soo -1
(01-03-2018, 06:28 PM)billy_mcstuffins Wrote: first you say you had hacks on, then you say you dont hack, then you call a staff member a cunt? your not the smartest my friend, not smart at all. -1

im not going to get talked to like im a piece of shit

(01-03-2018, 08:10 PM)Squishy Wrote: I'm sorry you had hacks on when you joined the server... Then OPENED the hack menu wile in game.. like I've logged into servers with hacks and CAC doesnt kick you unless you Actually ACTIVATE them... soo -1

it did

(01-03-2018, 08:10 PM)[Red]Dr. Reaper. Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 06:28 PM)billy_mcstuffins Wrote: first you say you had hacks on, then you say you dont hack, then you call a staff member a cunt? your not the smartest my friend, not smart at all. -1

im not going to get talked to like im a piece of shit

(01-03-2018, 08:10 PM)Squishy Wrote: I'm sorry you had hacks on when you joined the server... Then OPENED the hack menu wile in game.. like I've logged into servers with hacks and CAC doesnt kick you unless you Actually ACTIVATE them... soo -1

it did
it is console variable something

(01-03-2018, 07:06 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Besides the fact that this is your third unban request, which me an snipes pointed out earlier.  I'm gonna comment on the "accidental hacks".  There is no such thing as accidentally hacking. You had to have downloaded the hacks, unzip the files, and then put them in your Garry's Mod folder. It's like that old psa that were at the beginning of movies about pirating. Pirating is not a victimless crime and neither is hacking.  You are not a victim for hacking.

there is theres a thing called bypasser and i activated it on the game before so i could troll and forgot to restart the application

if u unban me i will put this on my dad mom sister everything i have that i wont hack or do dumb shit again
all i said was not smart, i never once said you where a piece of shit
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]