Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jimbo
Offender's Name: Jimbo

Offender's SteamID: No idea

Offender's Rank: Test mod

What They Did: Slayed me before I even had a chance to respond to the report, called me a "stupid retard" in two separate reports, and was generally harassing me

When They Did It: 2018-10-16 4:30 AM CET 

Potential Witnesses: Trombowen

Proof: [Image: unknown.png]

Other:
@jimbo

Also. calling him a "fucking retard" doesn't help, now, does it?
Yeah, I had just been flamed twice by him so I was pretty annoyed
(10-15-2018, 09:42 PM)thICC MAN Wrote: Offender's Name: Jimbo

Offender's SteamID: No idea

Offender's Rank: Test mod

What They Did: Slayed me before I even had a chance to respond to the report, called me a "stupid retard" in two separate reports, and was generally harassing me

When They Did It: 2018-10-16 4:30 AM CET 

Potential Witnesses: Trombowen

Proof: [Image: unknown.png]

Other:
[Image: 778159BCE46DAD63B7A41FA16F24B25B2BC24BCD]
Reason why I slayed you before you can respond is because you said you killed me for having an ak which you said was a T weapon which it isn't so either way you were getting the slay anyway
merry christmas xbox
okay... where is the screenshot of him slaying you before you responded, the other report, and other harassment you speak of
I don't have a screenshot, as I cannot access the reports, at first I thought it was just one mistake from his side, but then it happened again. I'm sure you guys can look in the reports since its pretty recent?
i was here for some of it and half paying attention

while jimbo's reports/wording were really hotheaded and kinda toxic, thicc has been somewhat trollish himself the couple of maps i was on with him

honestly i think there's some fault on both sides and both of you are getting worked up over something trivial
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
wtf is this

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-15-2018, 10:04 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: wtf is this

stupid garbage that has already been settled on discord, you can go ahead and lock this
(10-15-2018, 10:04 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: wtf is this

A giant waste of time, that’s what it is.