Jimbo accidental Mass rdm
Ingame Name: Jimbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53800782

Who Banned You: Turner

Reason For Ban: Mass Rdm

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I only put down the 2 10 minute C4s for a meme cause they would never go off unless someone found the C4s and try to defuse them but it happened then he failed. killed 5 people and I would have taken 10+ slays

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): N/A

Other: I will see you gamers in the after life if I don't get unbanned/reduced kos lycan and arbok
merry christmas xbox
+1 to an unban, come on, jimbo is a good man. And 10 minute meme c4's are nothing new, if you are gonna defuse a 10 minute c4 you have a deathwish, and you should warn everyone around you are gonna defuse a 10 minute c4 as you are guaranteed dead or your money back.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1 for reduction of 2-3 months, -1 for an unban, you were an innocent and placed down a c4, clear in the rules if you do this, you are responsible for the individuals that you kill. You made your bed in this situation, and should face consequences, I'm sure it was a joke to you, but it wasn't a joke to the 6 people that you rdm'd.
+1 unban/reduction to a month. Yeah, it's dumb to put down C4 as an inno in any situation but he's a loyal player and he doesn't have a history of RDM.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 unban. I think the blame should be put on the defuser for putting people at risk for no reason. Jimbo is a good friend of many and would never intentionally mass rdm or even try regular rdm.
I need to stop spending all of my points on slots. dink pls ban me from the slots, I can't stop myself.
I think my boy jimbo deserves some leniency on his punishment. I see him around a lot and if another inno tries to defuse a 10 minute timer, that person knows damn well that they're going to blow up and blow up everyone around them. Seems kind of dumb that you'd put down c4 as an inno, but the guy who tried to defuse it is equally to blame.
-1 unban but +1 for reduction. You're an idiot for planting c4 as an innocent, you should expect someone to try to defuse it.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I don't really think a regular player should be punished so severely for one minor mistake. I'd be surprised if all 5 people even reported him. 

We know Jimbo well in the community and frankly, this isn't all that different from 5 separate RDMs. If this was a random guest that did this, the story would 100% be different. Jimbo should be unbanned immediately and have the 10 slays added like he suggested. 5 for the RDMs and 5 as a punishment for a stupid mistake. If this happens again, we have this thread in the history and we can pull it up if need be. 

Ideal Solution: Jimbo make small mistake. Jimbo regular player + active community. Unban. Add 10 Slays. 
(02-23-2018, 02:06 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I don't really think a regular player should be punished so severely for one minor mistake. I'd be surprised if all 5 people even reported him. 

We know Jimbo well in the community and frankly, this isn't all that different from 5 separate RDMs. If this was a random guest that did this, the story would 100% be different. Jimbo should be unbanned immediately and have the 10 slays added like he suggested. 5 for the RDMs and 5 as a punishment for a stupid mistake. If this happens again, we have this thread in the history and we can pull it up if need be. 

Ideal Solution: Jimbo make small mistake. Jimbo regular player + active community. Unban. Add 10 Slays. 
I mean the people that died reported me but forgave me cause it was a joke c4
merry christmas xbox
If forgiven why banned?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon