Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Laced Xanax is...applying for Trusted?
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Time Played: 226.783333 hours and counting

When First Joined: May 26 at 8:00 P.M.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time from 10 to 1 A.M. Eastern Time. Rest of the year (excluding weekends and holiday breaks): Any time from 3:30 to 11 P.M.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I'm usually on when staff aren't, so I could be there to handle reports, deal with rule breakers, etc. Also, considering I have no life, I could (probably will) be on all the time if needed.

Why you want to help the community: This server and the community surrounding it are, without a doubt, the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of in the 16 years of my life, and I feel as if it's my duty to give back to and help the people that have made me want to keep coming back ever since I first joined.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through TTT servers and recognized the name from the Fairly Odd Parents, and I thought that was cool, so I joined to see if I'd like it.

Other: Any constructive criticism is welcomed with open arms. Please do not hesitate to tell me if there is something you think I should work on. No matter the outcome of this app, I will try my hardest to work on whatever you all may think is needed.
As another regular whose been playing frequently, laced has been an absolute good boy kicking bad men as voted by those on at the time for proper reasons, playing the game with zero complaints, the usual goodboy stuff. +1 from me. Just don't trust any of the things he offers you.
+1, I've been playing with him a lot lately and he's been a great player who knows the rules and keeps a level head. He also helps make the server fun to play, so I would definitely recommend him for staff.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, Laced is extremely active, knows the rules, and keeps his cool. I'd say giving him Trusted is worth a try.
Just recently got back into TTT and for the few times I've been on the server, Laced was always on. Good active player, knows the rules, funny and can obviously be a great addition to the staff team. +1
Active, knows the rules, and tries to help when possible. I think you will do well as Trusted. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Laced is very active as I see him on almost every time I join the server and he knows the rules very well he also keeps his cool and does not insult or harass anyone. He doesn't use voice chat often, but I don't think that's an issue at all +1 from me!
[Image: imageedit_1_8971724037.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 is always following rules and is nice (sometimes)
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 I don't get any problems with him when I'm on
merry christmas xbox
(08-01-2018, 10:42 PM)Jimbo Wrote: +1 I don't get any problems with him when I'm on

until you kill me first when you're a T