Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia (Forum Game)
Unread Message (1) from: Mr.Potato

Welcome Children,

On this day, January 1st, 2019, I have invited you to play a game. This game is filled with expectations and surprises, truth and lies, bonds and betrayal, life and death.

This game is called Mafia.
The rules of this game is simple: survive

How will this work?
Each of you who decide to partake in this event be given a role. You have the possibility of obtaining one of these 4 roles:

1. INNOCENT - As an innocent, your job is to detect who amongst you is a trustworthy individual, and who amongst you is a member of the Mafia. You must work together with your townsmen to vote out a player to lynch each night, hoping that the player you voted for was part of the Mafia. 

2. MAFIA - Stay low, stay hidden, do not give yourself away. Your job is to blend in as an innocent as you, and your other Mafia members secretly vote to kill an innocent each night. 

3. THE DOCTOR - You are a part of the innocent team, but do not give yourself away! The Mafia will target you due to the power you have. You have the ability to save 3 players throughout the game. You won’t know if you’re saving a mafia member or an innocent, but the Mafia don’t want to give you a chance to save an innocent. You can save a player more than once, but that is not recommended. You also have the ability to save yourself more than once, but that’s just selfish. 

4. THE MOB BOSS - You are a part of the Mafia, but you should not give yourself away as well, for you can be voted off by the innocents! You are able to remove the Doctor’s ability to save a person for a night. You can remove their ability 3 times, but you do not know when they decide to save someone, so use your ability wisely! 

Each day will consist of 3 parts:

THE NIGHT - Everyone in the town is asleep, well, almost everyone... the mafia prowl around and decide who to kill.

THE  MORNING - Everyone wakes up and learns what happened over the night. All players will learn what was the status of the player voted off, who the mafia killed off, and learn little pieces of what happened at Night.

THE EVENING - Everyone will cast a vote on who to lynch, the player with the most votes will be killed off at Night. When casting a vote, it’s best to give a reason WHY you are voting for that player, to show you’re not voting for them randomly and attempt to convince others to vote for them.

How do you enter?
Type ‘I Volunteer’ (or simply say you want to join I guess) on this thread and you shall be participating in this game. 

Participants:
• @"๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804"
• @Dildo Shwaggins 
• @"Eight Bit Trip" 
• @dong  
• @"Admiral Arbok" 

This thread is only for rule explanation and who is playing. A separate thread will be made officially beginning the game. Rules will be clarified on that thread as well. You have 1 week to enter (1/8/19) or you will not be in the game. The more players there are, the more interesting this will be.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I shall answer.

Have a good nights sleep, it may be your last.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
mafia city my favorite game
merry christmas xbox
I volunteer, I want to play this game and kill Jimbo if he decides to play
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I volunteer
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
i am in as well
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
I volunteer as tribute
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I volunteer, but shouldn't you just play Town of Salem ya silly goose? basically the same idea
sure
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah this is basically Town of Salem.

I would like to get this game to 15 players before officially beginning.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
yeah ok sign me up