Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Removal.
Suggested Removal of PH Maps:

Remove: 
ph_ammattirakennus: ( As we never play it and its just all around a small glitchy map)
ph_chalet: (We have 2 versions that are the exact same which just makes it pop up more)
ph_indoorpool: (really tiny map with no real hiding spots, plus its easy to get out of the map)
ph_dirty_diner: (map is super small with only 2 real rooms, and easy to get out of the map)
ph_unbunker: (Map crashes almost everytime we play it, even with css players see errors everywhere)
ph_pirateship2: ( Map is almost never played and is super small, plus the water is really glitchy)
ph_restrurant2017: (we have 2 versions and this one makes a lot of player drop frames while in basement)
I have been testing the PH map list for the last 2 weeks and I believe these maps should be deleted and possibly be replaced by some new maps.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lots of complaints about dirty diner, that should be a definite removal
I agree with all of these as some are unnecessary and some do glitch. But I also think modern house should be removed as well for sure. As it can be leggy and crash server sometimes.
100% agree dirty diner needs to be removed.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-s-garbage
(05-12-2018, 05:10 PM)Traitor Wrote: Suggested Removal of PH Maps:

Remove: 
ph_ammattirakennus: ( As we never play it and its just all around a small glitchy map)
ph_chalet: (We have 2 versions that are the exact same which just makes it pop up more)
ph_indoorpool: (really tiny map with no real hiding spots, plus its easy to get out of the map)
ph_dirty_diner: (map is super small with only 2 real rooms, and easy to get out of the map)
ph_unbunker: (Map crashes almost everytime we play it, even with css players see errors everywhere)
ph_pirateship2: ( Map is almost never played and is super small, plus the water is really glitchy)
ph_restrurant2017: (we have 2 versions and this one makes a lot of player drop frames while in basement)
I have been testing the PH map list for the last 2 weeks and I believe these maps should be deleted and possibly be replaced by some new maps.

I agree on removal of all of these except pirateship, for some reason it's a highly popular map, late night.
I agree with getting rid of all, except pirate ship.
That one has a lot of positive feedback, players enjoy the pirate theme and I personally like firing the cannons.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Personally I dont agree that these maps should be removed except dirty diner and bunkier I never played on dirty diner but the communities feedback makes it a +1 to get rid of and bunkier should be removed because it never gets played except every blue moon. But with the others they are community favorites and they shouldnt be removed even though both chalets crash the server we figured out what causes it to crash so I tell people not to open up the points shop at the end of the round because that is what crashes clue as well. Overall dirty diner and bunkier are great choices to remove because they arent recieved well by the community but the others should remain on the server because they may not be played often as they should or we already have another version of it but we love them
remove all but pirateship (Bump)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(05-12-2018, 05:10 PM)Traitor Wrote: Suggested Removal of PH Maps:

Remove: 

i agree these need to be removed and maybe some new maps added XD what about a map making competition or 
not a competition for points or premium points i would love to make a map XD
Thanks
Personally I love ammatirakennus, all the others I don't enjoy playing. Chalet crashes a lot, and the others I don't have an opinion because I haven't played them.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.