Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monarch's Application
Ingame Name: [Red] Daddy [orange] Monarch

Steam ID: STEAM_1: 0 : 94105338

Time Played: 2 days 16 Hours 53 Minutes (at time of application)

When First Joined: April 6th 2018 (Played on server for an hour before but that was two years ago)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): M: 1:30pm-5pm,7pm-12AM Tues,Thurs,Sat,Sun:10AM-12PM Wed: 1:30pm-12pm Fri: 1:30pm-2:00 AM (WILL CHANGE AS I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT SO THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON MY SCHEDUAL)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I saw that the server is in dire need of help after the preious staff had a mass exodus and lately there have too many trolls, ghosters, hackers, and mic spammers for the current staff to handle.

Why do you want to help the community?: The server is meant for all to have fun but there are alot of people now a days that find enjoyment in ruining the fun for others and after my last server died from incompitant staff I do not want to see this server suffer the same fate.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Never 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Never

How did you find us?: I was a regular over on the C.O.R.E Network server before they shut down due to trolls, and staff that did not care. After they shut down I looked for a server that used the same base with a point shop, jump-packs, wonder balls, and custom skins and weapons. Basically the same type of server but with a caring staff and community.

Other: Staff on C.O.R.E asked me to become staff however I knew it was dying and turned down the offers as I knew the owners and staff had no idea how to run a proper server and that it would be dying soon.
+1 from me.

Friendly guy that plays on the server regularly. Follows the rules and helps reminds other players of the rules.
+1
Minute is an amazing player on and for the server. He doesn't fight with anyone and understands everybodys point of view of something. He makes sure that people don't break the rules on the server and get along with each other. Minute is also really fun to play and talk with. He always hides as an old man on top of something which is pretty funny to me and the other server members. I feel that the more people that we can get Trusted in the server, the more we can deal with people such as trollers, ghosters, modders, Etc... :D
+1 He knows the problem, he isn't a part of the problem, and he wants to fix the problem. Overall nice guy, follows the rules, and helps players.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 from me as well he has a great personality and he’s always online and does the best he can to enforce rules. If he notices someone ghosting he will immediately tell me names and even checks his facts before doing so he would be a good addition to the server
+1 from me, great sense of humor and a fantastic player. :)
+1 is a Daddy
+1 respects others and staff. Would 100% make a good staff member.

Me making a move on my crush like..........
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5054547]
+1 Minute's very friendly and brings a bubbly aura into the server that makes it's upbeat! This is a very good characteristic for staff I believe. He also knows the rules and reminds players of the rules.
" Comrades isn't just a word, it refers to the heart.
Please count on me as I'm sure there'll be a time
When I count on you. In times of suffering
and sadness, I will always be with you.
                               You are not alone. "
Friendly , Obey the rules and always remind player about the rules. +1