Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Application
Ingame Name:[lime]GRIMdeadsilence7272

Steam ID: lime]GRIMdeadsilence7272" STEAM_0:1:418498945

Time Played: 83 hours 

When First Joined:first of the year (many name changes) 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I Play 3-6 and then 9-1 at night mostly eastern time 

Rank Desired: trusted 

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community?: I can speak some spanish and love to talk and engage with other people

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this server and love the people on it

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):No

How did you find us?: I started playing G mod and This is one of the first servers i got on and since the i have loved playing here
+1, havent really had any problems with you and have heard you help many people learn how to do things. Haven't seen you lose your temper even when things might not go your way either. And you seem to listen to staff well!
follows rules and helps enforce them, active in game and discord. I think you would make good with trusted! +1 from me.
+1 active player, friendly and I never had a problem with him since he knows all the rules. He would be a great staff member
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
+1 friendly, knows the rules, and willing to helps new players, plus I've never had a problem with him i think he would be nice addition.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1, I've never had a problem with him, is active from what I can see on gametracker, and he listens to the rules. 

My only notes would be
Stick to one maybe two names. (Dissecting your gametracker was difficult)
Also avoid copying/mimicking other names. I see a whole bunch of Panduh's name, and we don't allow that sort of thing. It looks like you did that on one day or something, but yeah for future reference.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-21-2018, 09:03 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: +1, I've never had a problem with him, is active from what I can see on gametracker, and he listens to the rules. 

My only notes would be
Stick to one maybe two names. (Dissecting your gametracker was difficult)
Also avoid copying/mimicking other names. I see a whole bunch of Panduh's name, and we don't allow that sort of thing. It looks like you did that on one day or something, but yeah for future reference.

i will definitly do that in the future
i often get confused which grim you are haha but either grim applying would get an upvote from me as they both follow the rules lol so this is a +1 from me
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
Congrats you've been promoted.