My unban Request (4 years later)
Ingame name: Rootin for Lenin ☭ ☭

Steam ID: 
MY steam ID

Ingame Name: Rootin For Lenin ☭ ☭(Formelly Jeebus11)

Length of Ban: 4 years

Who Banned You: Obi-Wan-Canblowme ( I don't know if i got the spelling right)

[b]Reason For Ban: Hacking , RDM[/b]

Reasons for Admins to unban: 
I completely accept  what i have done on this server.  i have been  told and shown reports of RDM and hacking  I admit complete responsibility to what has happenned and you have my word that it will be rectified by allowing me to play on this server and become a active member of this community Dinkleberg is my personal favorite server in terms of weapons, Traitor powerups , and map listings. I also accept all transgressions i have made to this community including RDM'ing.

Have I been banned before: i'm addressing my current 4 year ban not my previous ones ( don't know if i did )
this is your steam id STEAM_0:0:66087958
[Image: J6yUs0g]
He's been banned a hot minute. I say its worth the second chance. +1
EDIT: I see that its been 3 years, not 4. IMO a year doesn't change that much and it is possible that this was just a dumb mistake. I an keeping my vote at +1
In June 2018 you submitted an unban request claiming it had been 2 years since you'd been banned.

Your next unban request was November 2018.

I'm sitting neutral on this. 
Just laying out the facts here.
(09-17-2019, 08:45 PM)Proper Wrote: As it would appear it has only been 3 years. Changing my vote to neutral.

[Image: DVlG40F.png]

It was a ULX Legacy import ban. Gban’s only displays when the ban was added to its system, he was banned before gban’s existed. When the system was added all bans got imported, and the date of the ban was the day it was imported. It’s possible he was banned 4 years ago.
1+ Either way you have been banned for awhile and everyone deserves a 2nd chance
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I was curious and looked to see if you had any recent bans for hacking or other things, and I did find 4 more recent bans on moat (2 rdm and leave and 2 votebans). Can you elaborate on this and will this be a problem here if unbanned?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If you admitted to hacking & actually did it, I wouldn't want you back here.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-19-2019, 01:22 PM)Christian Wrote: If you admitted to hacking & actually did it, I wouldn't want you back here.

You can't believe someone hacked 3+ years ago and doesn't now? That's some major cynicism bro

+1 for unban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(09-19-2019, 08:54 PM)Foxka Wrote: You can't believe someone hacked 3+ years ago and doesn't now? That's some major cynicism bro

+1 for unban

With this logic, we should give all cheaters benefit of the doubt. Imagine if Valve just lifted VAC bans since they happened 3 Years ago. RDMing is one thing, Cheating is another.

He claims he wasn't using the account when he was banned, but he's held responsible for whatever happens to his account. Blaming a family member is usually one of (if not) the most used fake outs as an excuse to try and get unbanned. As there are also recent bans from other servers as well for RDMing, it sure doesn't seem he's being completely honest if you asked me. 

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]