N-nani?!.. IT'S THIS CUNT AGAIN
Ingame Name: Victor._.301

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:232010197

Who Banned You: @Ace1579 

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM ;w;

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: It's been two months. I was ready to give up on this server but hey, you guys are cool. I've been stalking some of these threads, like @Laced Xanax 's mod app, which I congratulate btw, and I miss y'all. I'd like to have a chance back on. I am deeply sorry for the stupid mistake I made in the past, and now I will refuse to revenge rdm if conflict arises. Leave your thoughts here, don't be afraid to leave long ass paragraphs. Thank you all.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ban-Victor https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Victor-301. No thread for the mass RDM. I was banned then and there.

Other: REEEE
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
+1. He was stupid and he understands he was, and if he's making the effort to come back this time around he should have the chance.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Rdm x2 and Leave
Targeting / harassment
Mass

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Why does it say I was mentioned here 5 times

Also +1, admits to what he did and knows it wasn't okay. He clearly wants to come back and have fun on this server, and he was a cool guy before his eventual ban.
+1 careless mistakes were made and he knows that
+1, he could’ve done this last unban request on October 7th but he spent more time with his punishment and I think that’s time reflecting on what he did wrong. Looks like he means it. Good luck man.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 I miss your abuse Also he had enough time to reflect
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 Yeah you mass rdmed but you didn't give up oh the server completely unlike most people you were active on the forums which to me clearly shows that you actually care and is honestly sorry for your mistakes hope to see you soon XO
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(11-03-2018, 05:48 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Also +1, admits to what he did and knows it wasn't okay. He clearly wants to come back and have fun on this server, and he was a cool guy before his eventual ban.
^
+1
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Any news on this yet? sorry for the impatience but I'm just curious :3
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]