Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naturally Toxic unban
Steam Name: Naturally Toxic
id: STEAM_0:0:182820881
banned by: JustKuono
reason: Trolling

I know I was making some jokes about stuff I didn't need to but I stopped after warnings/mutes. This is the second time I've been banned. First time was for ghosting... even tho I never did and there is no proof of me doing it. Today when JustKuono got on I was talking in game chat and she goes "OHHHH YOU HAVE A MIC" with nasty sarcasm. Then she also called me a "troll" considering I didn't even say anything to her besides "Are you surprised I have a mic?" I know I don't have proof of her saying this by I have witnesses. I felt like she was being rude considering I did nothing to her. If I was trolling why wasn't I kicked from the server? As i saw many other people getting kicked for trolling [Kicked by JustKuono] All that happened to me was mutes. Therefore I wasn't doing anything wrong and this ban is just another Test Mod being PETTY. I was just about to become a member also which I can no longer do, due to the ban. 

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ 

As you can see these SS from the Test Mod. I'm asking a question about a word. Hows this trolling? It's not duh and the other one yes I was trying to bust a joke by turning the word in night. AGAIN nothing bad. Just stupid...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It wasn't being petty, I was being quite lenient with pretty much everyone. You and Sad pretty much argued against every thing that happened, racial slurs, homophobic terms, and the other day staff impersonation. Sometimes it isn't right to follow protocol. The same stupid stuff had been happening the moment I joined server from TTT. You and Sad were given a multitude of warnings along with everyone else that you either participated with or instigated. Here is your joint ban request -> https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...g-Trolling
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
So then why did you let us stay in game for that long if we were trolling???? You kicked everyone else that was "trolling" besides us and then you decide to just ban us after you get all your proof because that's how you are. "I record everything" ect. It's the definition of petty. You waited to get your proof so you could ban us because "we're trolls" as you accused me of as soon as you joined the server, being disrespectful to me by saying im a troll when I didn't do anything at all.
You were trolling, I gave you and your friend as many chances as I could to stop and straigten up. You decided to continue. It was not disrespect it was an obvious fact. I specifically said you guy were trolling and asked you to stop many times. Yes I let you stay and gave you gags and mutes and inevitably had to kick your friend however you didn't because you hushed when Sad left. You seem to troll more with your friend and act as a troll group. I will be sticking a -1 on this unban.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
You seem to have been knowingly trolling with your friend. -1.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 You and sad were trolling. I don't have the screenshot of it, but you incited other people to exploit the game by using the unstuck command to avoid taking damage while running away, as well as the fact that you and sad troll together and are rude to other players, telling me to gag people that are just talking.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-12-2019, 12:53 PM)merlinhimself Wrote: -1 You and sad were trolling. I don't have the screenshot of it, but you incited other people to exploit the game by using the unstuck command to avoid taking damage while running away, as well as the fact that you and sad troll together and are rude to other players, telling me to gag people that are just talking.

Lol nice lie. I never incited other people to use the unstuck command to avoid taking damage. You have no proof of me saying this because I never did? Also why would I tell you to gag people that were just talking? I told you gag because of all the people that were saying dumb stuff in voice chat. I also recall more than just Sad and I saying to gag people. All in all you guys can say what you want cause it looks like you guys got what you wanted aka our bans. So continue to make up bs lies about "I was telling people to use the unstuck to avoid damage" Nor did I ever do this or Sad. There was times in the game of Crash House where I'd get stuck and I'd glitch thru the house. But every time I did, I told whatever mod was in the game that I was glitched so I could get tp.
So you're gonna tell me that everything on the original ban request didn't happen? It seemed as if you were being super testy with the staff and all in all just a dick. I'm personally aware that Kuono can be abrasive as a staff but that still gives you no right to be the dick that you portrayed yourself as in the screenshots she has.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I would like to know why some of these things being said are false. It's like some of you mods are just tryna make us look bad for something we didn't do. But it's all cool, I would just like to say if I offended you/anyone in anyway I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for my trolling and toxicness. I'm not expecting a unban, I'm just letting you know that I'm truly sorry for my actions. Have a nice day!
I'm personally ignoring what they said and going off the evidence and the evidence to me was more than enough for a trolling ban my guy.

Have a nice one fam.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]