Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicol Bolas's Trusted Application
Hey guys, It's Nicol. So after saying I'd apply for so long, I decided to finally do it. So here we go:

Ingame Name: Nicol Bolas, previously Todd Howard.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65836263

Time Played: As of the time of posting this: 196.05 hrs.

When First Joined: November 23rd, 2014. I took a long ass break from Garry's Mod due to a lack of good internet. I recently started playing again about 3-4 months ago and have been playing practically everyday since

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play usually after my college classes end, so around 12PM to about 10-11PM (CDT).

Sponsor(s): @"Derp" 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I tend to be online a lot when there are little to no staff on, and I want to help the community continue to be as great as possible.  I want to help keep the community clean of RDM and other rule-breakers. I believe I am responsible enough to help the server out.

Why you want to help the community: Out of all the servers I've played on, this one has been the most welcoming and friendly. This is the first server I've ever donated too, because I enjoy playing on it that much. As I said above, I want this server to be as great as possible. I wanna help the staff, and by extension the community.

Have you been previously banned?:  Nope, I'ma good boy

Have you previously applied for staff: Nope

How did you find us?: Randomly browsing TTT servers way back in the day, enjoyed playing on it, and favorited it.

Other: I know how to make a ban request and record evidence for said request.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Why I'm sponsoring Nicol:

Nicol has been one of the most active non-staff members of the community lately. Every time I get on, Nicol is there. I have not had to slay/gag/mute/kick him at all since he joined. He has a great understanding of the rules and has shown a great interest in becoming staff or a while now. I believe he is a great candidate for staff. The only problem I would have with him becoming staff is his lack of ban requests but I wouldn't think of that as a huge problem until he applies for a role with a bit more power. But the positives outweigh the negatives imo.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
-1 kills me first when he's traitor and laughs at me in discord for it.

But seriously, +1. He's a great help when I'm dealing with a lot of trolls alone. Friendly and helpful. Overall would make a great staff member!
+1,
Nicol has been very helpful and genuine to everybody on the server. He doesnt take crap and I have seen him deal with rulebreakers in a calm fashion. I think he would be perfect for the trusted role. His intellect and friendliness to other people has been amazing and im glad to call this dude my bro on gmod, of course, hes not my bro whenever he kills me :)
Good luck Nicol!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Alright I'm going to +1 , you seem very helpful however, don't have enough forum time. However, I believe if you do get staff that you would be a very assistful staff member but just attempt to get more time dedicated toward the forums.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I'll throw a +1, despite lack of forum time, active in discord and helpful when server is getting chaotic are huge pluses. Also seems level headed and friendly enough to handle it.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 is always on knows the rules
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
1+ When no staff are on he maintains the server
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1
He's a good dude. He knows the rules. Best of luck to you
+1 Easy to get along with, helpful on the server, knows the rules, would make a great staff member