Time Played: 836.7666666666667‬ hrs

When First Joined: Who cares

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

Sponsor(s): Any admin

Rank Desired: Demoted

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Nothing anymore

Why you want to help the community: I like to believe I did

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not at the moment but after this maybe

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I did

How did you find us?: First server I saw

Other: Again, no one probably cares but you know. My friend recommended me gmod and my jew ass told my self "ok fine". I knew what ttt was so the first place I looked was ttt section and saw this server. So I joined and it seemed the general feeling I got was happy, fun, and obviously looked over. Time went by I went from guest, member, master, regular and finally I decided to become trusted. So I posted my app and watched the shit out of it to see the new replies and about 3 days when by and I was finally accepted. So when I got into the server I constantly did reports and for some reason it was @"DolphinJazz"  who showed me the strings and ropes of trusted along with someone else that I can't remember atm so I started doing the shit out of reports. Time went by and I applied for tmod and I got declined which made sense bc at the time I just kept fucking around instead of "staffing". So after that I kinda stopped playing bc it felt like I had dedicated so much just to be denied. I come back to dink's only to see nopleez was banned for blah blah blah. another time skip. I saw that ace was demoted to tmod for other reasons which kinda was the start of when I started to get bored/annoyed of the server. I meet dong he seemed like a cool guy but he resigned a while after which added to the boredom. Then laced resigned same thing. Hani and kouno were climbing the ranks which was nice. And the server still felt kinda fun community was still great. potatoe was accepted as trusted. time skip again. I started to notice that conflict but being me I stayed out of it. people I knew started resigning and new people coming in. Laced had come back as trusted and shit was still great besides the fact that matt had just resigned. Last time skip. I had stopped playing for like 2 weeks and I come back to new staff (which was natural) and first thing I do is try to see what I missed and this thread came up so I clicked it and It's just a thread saying "we are banning staff cuss we're admin and we can" taking out probably the most dedicated staff that made the server what it was and the only thing stopping "toxicity". So to recap the server had been becoming boring to me and all good staff besides a couple that remain are gone either banned or resigned bc current admins decided this was best instead of bringing it up with the community. I made a little goal to myself that I'd make tmod before I resigned but considering all that has happened I don't want to be staff anymore. I loved it when this use to be a place when I could have some time to relax and have fun. But this server has changed it's not the happy fun place it use to be. I gonna miss all of the people who kept me here for as long as they did. @Laced Xanax @Ace1579 @Hani @"JustKuono" @matt_st3 (Strongrule) @DoYouLiftBro @"Lycan" @daeganislegit @"DolphinJazz" @MilkManFromMars @"swan police" @Swartsy @DuckBentley @stormroad @Raider Hanks @"dongleheimer" @"Connar" @nopleez @"WILD" @Nicol Bolas @Victor._.301  as for my writing I'm sick and tired so it's not very good at the moment.
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
hey festive
sorry to hear how you feel about everything that has happened, I can understand.
i always noted to myself how well you were doing as staff, if that's worth anything.
i hope to see u around from time to time at least  Exclamation
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Woww I wasn't tagged :((

In all seriousness, take good care, man. I'll always miss RDMing you for calling me emo and attempting to propkill you. You're a really great friend to have. So long, partner. </3
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
My eyes blurred and got cross-eyed reading just a third into that single run-on paragraph of bold text.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(09-03-2019, 12:19 AM)Victor._.301 Wrote: Woww I wasn't tagged :((

In all seriousness, take good care, man. I'll always miss RDMing you for calling me emo and attempting to propkill you. You're a really great friend to have. So long, partner. </3

Love you too bud kinda haven't been on either so I mb for the tag <3 hmu if you want to play a game
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(09-03-2019, 12:24 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 12:19 AM)Victor._.301 Wrote: Woww I wasn't tagged :((

Love you too bud kinda haven't been on either so I mb for the tag <3 hmu if you want to play a game

Heart Heart Heart
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
i miss u already
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Oooooooooof

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Who do I need to exchange my S&W with now?
Sad to see u go.. :/ I wish u the best my guy
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Love you dawg, come play R6 sometime