Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noire's Trial Mod Application
Ingame Name: Noire ♜

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59816946

Time Played: I currently have a little more over 600 Hours.
[Image: 9e1d6b6fe121482c4388f2c93b644d78.png]
When First Joined: I first joined back in 2015 but became much more active around 2017/2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available a lot throughout the day. I can get on whenever I am not in class or am not working. Weekdays - Mainly 5-11 but can be flexible  Weekends - A lot longer than weekdays. During holidays, however, you'll find me on most of the time. 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: During my month as a staff member here on the server I've learned many things from the experience of being staff. With that experience, I feel as though I am well equipped to handle almost anything that this community can throw at me. As I stated in my previous application, I have not only the experience from this server but managing, administrating, and helping code very simple things on other servers spanning many games and game modes. A few traits that put me above the rest are my abilities to learn and admit when I am in the wrong. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because I want this server to really succeed. I have not only put my time, but also my money, into the server. (not saying give me staff because I donated) As T-Mod, I want to give the players of this server a friendly experience that they can have fun in. As much as I hate to say it, I do love this server and hope to see it grow and prosper as long as it can.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope!

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I have heeeeere it is. 

How did you find us?: I found Dink's while looking for a vanilla server way back in the day. Something I could play quickly, without much download.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yep, I did.
+1 yeah sure why not good staff member does his job well and isn't a total monkey like some of the current staff
(12-29-2019, 01:37 AM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: and isn't a total monkey like some of the current staff

I told you that in confidence! Now the whole world knows!

+1 noire is very good trusted and knows his stuff. He's chill and understands the rules well.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 one of the most respected trusted I know, better then 90% of the current "full mods" I know. def deservin.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
ez +1 he knows how to do his job and can handle situations well. now give this man trial mod
(12-29-2019, 01:37 AM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: +1 yeah sure why not good staff member does his job well and isn't a total monkey like some of the current staff

damn man, you don't need to call me out like that.

+1  though, extremely helpful on the server, will come on the server when needed, and keeps a level head when dealing with trolls/micspammers.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 gets things done in a timely manner handles thing appropriately and i think he can handle role as a tmod
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 I've only really been back for 3 days, but he has been the most consistent, stand out staff that I've seen in awhile.
Sorry not to be that person ( @Gabe ), but comments are required to be insightful / contribute something.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Imma give this man a +1

He fully knows what hes doing, and he does it fast. He has a lot of knowledge about the server, and what different hacks look like, and i was honestly gonna ask him for a crash course in hacker spotting sometime soon cause im a lazy shit.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver