Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3
1+ There isnt much I can say that other staff havent covered

Happy brings up a great point and I believe that isnt something that should be a reason to give a -1 for

Your a great A+ Staff and I cant wait to see u be the big green
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 for big tree, too tall to be mod. But in all seriousness, since I just returned from being away for 4 months, I am going to remain neutral in my decision. Good luck and may the tree gods be in your favor.
Well, everyone already said was was needed to be said. Even if i haven't been staff for a long time nor have i been involved in the community all that long, even i have noticed that you have been a lot more active and willing to deal with more serious problematic situations on the server, not to mention you're always there to help out the donors and newer staff, like me, with any questions we might have regarding other players, using our powers, punishments, etc. and you're pretty much always there to swoop in and be the hero which is pretty damn awesome. 

it's a +1 from me

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have wonderful day
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
+1
Dm me on discord if you want to known why
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the Moderator rank, Voss!

Three times the charm!