Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"On Call" Staff
Howdy All

@"A Fish" had a good idea of making a "On Call Staff" rank for discord. So instead of typing @TTTRank you could just type @OnCallTTT , PH, DRP, DR, ETC. 

So Any staff that would like to be an "On Call" member let me know here or on the staff discord, ill start rolling it out soon. This just means you want to hop on a server if staffing is immediately needed. But don't like stay up all night or stress about not getting on if you cant and/or dont want to.

also, Just a reminder, staffing is NOT an obligation. Dont' feel bad or pressure if you don't want this rank or taking breaks if you need them.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
You can put me on call
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
You can put me on call
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
You can put me on hold, goalie

but put me on call
Sure
You can put me on call.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You could put me on call
you can put me on call
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yee put me on

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
sure why not