Poll: Do you forgive me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
8.33%
1 8.33%
Never, Filthy Aimbot scum
91.67%
11 91.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Ban
I was using aim bot and esp and i apologize, as i started to get banned on more servers i realized that using this was no fun for me or anyone else and that using this did not help me to improve my aim as i am a new pc player, i was introduced to cheats by a friend but used them on my own accord and even if i am not unbanned im sorry to all those i abused.

Having trouble with steam ID link : https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/CaspxrOnPc/
Sorry correct way (Edit)
Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:160768507
Ingame name: Caspxr

Who banned me: Avi

Reason for ban: Hacking

Length: Permanent

Reason to unban: none, mere kindness and trust that i will not do this again.

Have i been banned before: not on dinklebergs,  no

EDIT: Was told this isnt going to cut it shoot uuum i  would take picture but i already deleted software uuum i can do a trial someone give me a 1v1 in csgo fair and square i only have 23 hours 4th week on pc i win i get unbanned i lose rip
Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name: 

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: 

Reason For Ban: 

Length of Ban: 

Reason for Mods to Unban: 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(07-16-2019, 08:52 PM)Sharky Wrote: Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name: 

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: 

Reason For Ban: 

Length of Ban: 

Reason for Mods to Unban: 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Thank you edited my response
Moved to PH since this seems to be a ph ban.
your steam id is STEAM_0:0:160768507
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You probably wanna try a little harder if your wanting to return to PH. Try edit this to the best of your ability
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1562449497
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(07-16-2019, 10:32 PM)Andre Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1562449497

ur link is borked
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Admins will respond to this soon.
Hello I was the staff member that banned you for hacking. This ban took place 7-6-19 (11 days ago). As you stated, you were using an aimbot and esp on the server (I have video proof if needed for this ban appeal). With that being said and this ban happening not too long ago, I don't have any trust that you wouldn't come back on the server and hack again, especially since you claimed to hack on other servers too. -1 on an unban and -1 on reduction.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~