Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayerModels
Ight lets get one thing clear. Im Right shark in PH and im also the Hairy Wizard. ANYONE WHO USES THOSE MODELS ARE MY SWORN ENEMIES. What I really want is new player models, I think the player models arent all that great, and i meanz I havent been here for long but I do know I like switching between characters because I MEAN WHO WOULDNT. We should have some new models to spicing things up.  Heart
i agree, and not just playermodels, we rarely change the pointshop and when we do its never really anything new
We need female player models. Like why are their more male player models? Theirs only like 2 female player models. I like the Lara Croft one but if we like get some anime ones then ill change to that if i like any of them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree we do need some more females models, also just the fact that there are lots of old models to sucks.
No I'm manist so no females allowed... jkjk shitpost nah we could use more female player models cause only one we got is the tombraider girl right?
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
The main problem with player models and such is that in enhanced prop hunt, players are given a prop hunt menu. There are lots of new player models there, but they don't cost anything in shop. We need to add new exciting player models that are not already included in the prop hunt menu.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
IF we add a milk carton player model

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ilk+Carton
Im happy
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
This
Oh yeah and some cool player model additions could be ones themed to the server. If anyone could find like a Timmy, Cosmo, or Wanda. Those would be A+
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(10-01-2017, 12:25 AM)mkkay671 Wrote: Oh yeah and some cool player model additions could be ones themed to the server. If anyone could find like a Timmy, Cosmo, or Wanda. Those would be A+

Cosmo, Wanda, as premium pets maybe?