Poll: she hack
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
nah
46.15%
6 46.15%
ye
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Aimbotting Ban Request
Offender's Name: [Purple]Snow[Red]Girl

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:243737848

Potential Witnesses: Soup

Reason to Ban: Maybe Wallhacking/ Definite Aimbotting

Proof: https://plays.tv/video/5a4686b31cf9262c7...f-of-hacks

Other: Have reasons I think she's hacking in most clips
after looking at the clips, I agree that she is hacking, even though they miss shots in that pool clip, every shot they do hit is a headshot, and never in any of the rifle shots down the scope are the target in the crosshair.
This is clearly aimbot
They've already been banned before for this but the files that I had recorded corrupted and ended up just being black screens so sadly I didnt have sufficient proof. I also agree with you as pretty much every kill is a headshot, and around 45sec you can clearly see that shes aiming at the traitor right through the wall, which is clearly some sort of wall hack. Even though there is some misses, you can see when she finally snaps to their head and kills them. She also seems to be using b-hop as well. +1 one for me, thanks for having proof to reinforce it.
(12-29-2017, 02:00 PM)Hawkz Wrote: They've already been banned before for this but the files that I had recorded corrupted and ended up just being black screens so sadly I didnt have sufficient proof. I also agree with you as pretty much every kill is a headshot, and around 45sec you can clearly see that shes aiming at the traitor right through the wall, which is clearly some sort of wall hack. Even though there is some misses, you can see when she finally snaps to their head and kills them. She also seems to be using b-hop as well. +1 one for me, thanks for having proof to reinforce it.

Yeah, I was looking at the previous thread, can't believe she went back to hacking after already being banned for it.
SaiYan waifu material asf
(12-29-2017, 02:02 PM)SCUTΞR - Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 02:00 PM)Hawkz Wrote: They've already been banned before for this but the files that I had recorded corrupted and ended up just being black screens so sadly I didnt have sufficient proof. I also agree with you as pretty much every kill is a headshot, and around 45sec you can clearly see that shes aiming at the traitor right through the wall, which is clearly some sort of wall hack. Even though there is some misses, you can see when she finally snaps to their head and kills them. She also seems to be using b-hop as well. +1 one for me, thanks for having proof to reinforce it.

Yeah, I was looking at the previous thread, can't believe she went back to hacking after already being banned for it.

Yeah she seems to have gotten a little more sly with it, but its still pretty obvious. Plus she's probably using an alt steam considering garry's mod is the only game she owns. Id say it should be an IP ban
The "wall-hacking" is cause you can literally see the flashlight through the T room window. if you looked hard enough you would see. Also i miss a ton of shots in that pool video. if i was hacking i would have shot the person who killed me in the head at the last shot.
(12-29-2017, 02:09 PM)[Blue]Christmas[Red]Eve Wrote: The "wall-hacking" is cause you can literally see the flashlight through the T room window. if you looked hard enough you would see. Also i miss a ton of shots in that pool video. if i was hacking i would have shot the person who killed me in the head at the last shot.

lol
SaiYan waifu material asf
(12-29-2017, 02:09 PM)[Blue]Christmas[Red]Eve Wrote: The "wall-hacking" is cause you can literally see the flashlight through the T room window. if you looked hard enough you would see. Also i miss a ton of shots in that pool video. if i was hacking i would have shot the person who killed me in the head at the last shot.

At 37 seconds you start aiming directly at the T through the wall, as well as 42 sec, and at 44sec the flashlight shows up. You were already looking at the T BEFORE the flashlight even showed up. So no, thats not a good excuse. And just because you miss ONE shot doesnt mean that you dont aimbot, it just means youre trying to be sly and dont lock on immediately just so you can use the fact that "you missed one shot" as a defense
(12-29-2017, 02:20 PM)Hawkz Wrote:

At 42 seconds you start aiming directly at the T through the wall, and at 44sec the flashlight shows up. You were already looking at the T BEFORE the flashlight even showed up. So no, thats not a good excuse. And just because you miss ONE shot doesnt mean that you dont aimbot, it just means youre trying to be sly and dont lock on immediately just so you can use the fact that "you missed one shot" as a defense

"One shot" yes but I miss the guy who walks in first. The person walking in a straight line and then other people as well. Also the flashlight is turned on and off around 42 seconds hence why I aim there.
You guys are so quick to call hacks and dont think that maybe she's just good at the game and you arent. You see the flashlight through the wall on the first map and on community pool she misses a shit ton of shots. I personally dont belive she cheats and you need way more evidence than 3 clips of her highlights. You dont record the moments where she misses every shot and dies. You make it seem like she hits these shots all the time when she doesn't. You pick out the best of her plays to showcase her "hacks".