Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Raider Hanks for Trusted UWU
Ingame Name: Raider Hanks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80360476

Time Played: 158 hours (I can always waste more time of my pointless life here <3)

When First Joined: I first ever came onto this server March of 2015. Back then, I was still part of other servers mainly. Last Summer my server was dying out, so I put in a few hours. This summer, this was the only server I would ever join. The majority of my hours has came in during this summer. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays: 4pm-10pm Weekends: 6am to 2 am the next day. I'm on the east coast. Weekends, when the server is most active anyways, I will always be on. Weekdays, I have school. If I'm not bogged down with classwork, I'd happily hop on and make sure everyone isn't killing themselves. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master, should be regular but the darn thing is broken. (Regardless I'm not staff, I'm just a normal boy)

What can you do to help the community: I find myself on constantly without staff, or with very little staff. I could lighten the burden, or bare the weight, of the hell that is our lovely server. I'm a stickler for the rules, despising those who tend to go against them. Most ban requests tend to be taken over by other trusted/staff members, not giving me the chance to take the initiative. Now that I've personally filed a request, I understand how that entire system works. I've been a moderator on my previous TTT server, THAB, before it completely died off. I know how to handle the trolls, since they are all the same at the end of the day. I'm a very patient , sometimes persistent, person. When it comes to things going chaotic, I attempt to come by all information until giving important judgement. I also have an appealing personality, as I am in no way a toxic troll and try to be friendly to all. Of course I mess around with Dildo, but he loves the pain 

Why you want to help the community: Dinklebergs is the only server I still play on garry'smod. I love it to death and want to be useful with my dedication and prior experience. I want to be able to be part of the staff, keeping this server from being taken over by the chaos and the trolls, maintaining the rules and such. The last thing I want is for this server to die, for whatever reason. If I can begin assisting in keeping dink's alive, I gladly will. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, I'm as innocent as a highschool girl! (Wait, shit...)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, i'm an application virgin. (Be gentle onii-chan, pwease uwu)

How did you find us?: Just searching around other active TTT servers. Once all my other servers died out, this was the only one that I enjoyed. No longer being the little 12 year old who first found the server, I've grown up to adore the community.  

Other: Regardless of if I'm accepted or denied, I'm going to continue playing. I've befriended both regular players, donors, and staff alike. I love the community and the bond between everyone. 
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
He's alright doesn't cause any problems when I'm on +1
merry christmas xbox
+1, does what he fucks. Seriously though the past month or so I've been on a lot when he's on and he knows the rules and keeps a level head about things and would do well on staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Always on when I get on in the mornings, helps populate the server, likeable by the general population, fun to play with, knows the rules fairly well. Huge +1 from me.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
An okay dude, haven't seen any issues stem from him game wise, knows the rules and can fall in line really well when a staff member has to address(yell) at the server. +1
+1, Fair and friendly dude. Haven’t seen any drama surrounding him plus he’s active and knows the rules.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
+1, gets high and says he does what he fucks.

in all seriousness, raider is a really cool guy who knows the rules and is probably more active than i am at times. love u bro nomo homo
(08-30-2018, 02:40 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: +1, gets high and says he does what he fucks.

in all seriousness, raider is a really cool guy who knows the rules and is probably more active than i am at times. love u bro nomo homo

I know you mean super homo don't lie
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Your application has been accepted! You'll be promoted when dink does so.
former admin2