BasicallyIHidInWeirdSpots
Plyco :)
Andy's Toy
Syrmor
Plyco Mann

team ID: 0 :1:235117013

Time Played: 397 Hours
When First Joined: July 5 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play Monday-Friday after work, around 5-12 aM. CST. and on Saturday- Sunday i play from 8am- 7pm ish Maybe longer 

Rank Desired:  Trusted. 

Current Rank:Was a Regular then bought Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can prevent trolls from making everyones game a living night mare, Im always helping to the best of my knowledge even though i still have alot to learn with the right skills and teachers i should be able to help at night :)

Why do you want to help the community?: seeing People play Prop Hunt and just enjoying the Server is all i want ,No trolls,No hackers, No ghosters- I want to help this server grow more and more 
Have you previously been banned? Never Banned 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I did apply firstly but i had alot to learn and gave myself a week to understand what a trusted was and what there duties where

How did you find us?:  A friend named ChiefRunningWolf brought me into the server

Other: I study Law and eco at Wellington University of Victoria during the day and at Night i play Prop Hunt and prevent the ghosters and cheats.

I know i applied a week or so ago but this one is the real deal one and i promise u this will stay till the end 
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You previously made a staff app last week but you deleted it. Which is not allowed. You are suppose to wait a month to apply again but you decided to delete your old staff app and avoid the month long wait. Regardless if this is a real one or not it doesn’t matter, you were suppose to wait a month before applying again yet you ignored it. So why should we make someone staff who’s gonna ignore stuff and ignore wait times or rules? Especially on the forums.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 What she said ^, nothing more.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 what they said
-1 you know ^
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
-1 wait the month and try again.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
The rule still stands that you must wait a month unless administrative or above give you approval to apply early. 

You're not ready yet. Get some more training under your belt and especially learn about the illegal spots or what may classify as illegal. 

May the props be in your favor.
-1 you still cause problems, and you deleted your last staff application to avoid the one month wait between them

I would give you a plus one man

but because you had a staff application a week ago, regardless whether this one “is the real deal” Its a -1.

Wait the month and it will be much better feedback trust me.
Do not delete staff apps to avoid the 1 month wait.
Do not abuse unstuck.
Do not argue with staff.
Do not enforce fake rules, ie "No swearing"

Learn the rules better, learn illegal spots, and I think you'll get there eventually.