Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove and Replace Leetwood
Leetwood seems to be a problematic map and should be removed. 

Reasons to remove
1. Drops the average player frame rate to an awful rate. I've heard complaints about it dropping to around 10-15 fps. Personally, mine sits around 5 fps.
2. People fail to download the map a lot of the time
3. People leave the server because no one wants to play an unplayable map.
4. Westerns are lame

Reasons to keep

Something else would be more fun and scenic, like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...searchtext=
Leetwood sucks agreed
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
can we add an anime map to replace
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
It’s the reflections of the water that makes the map very poor. +1 on removal or maybe it can hopefully be edited.
Thinking of a different map

(02-08-2019, 06:16 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: can we add an anime map to replace

Die.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Rust 24/7 dinkleberg server famas only unlimited knife uses pro ++
+1 2 fps is nice
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Leetwood has been on the docket to be removed and reallllllyyyyyy needs to be removed. It's awful, you can littlerally magneto stick doors and carry them around map and kill other players with the doors. You can also get stuck behind the silo plus overall fps for me sits at approx 5 to 7 on that map.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
hey deagan just cause your mom pays for you to be a donor doesn't mean you can -1 my reputation because you were born after call of duty modern warfare 2.
Leetwood isn't a western, have you ever looked at the map border picture scenery?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(02-08-2019, 09:50 PM)TheLoneAnimeWeeb1 Wrote: hey deagan just cause your mom pays for you to be a donor doesn't mean you can -1 my reputation because you were born after call of duty modern warfare 2.

Hi, can you stop being an idiot and keep the thread on topic?

Thanks!

To make this post non-hypocritical, I will say leetwood is a shit map even without FPS drops. Like fr get rid of this fucking thing