Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement for the Jump Pack
What the hell are you smoking
I would like to see the jump pack removed just to see how quickly the server dies.
(01-03-2019, 07:27 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: What the hell are you smoking

Don't smoke, its bad for you, so I just use smoke grenades instead.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Did someone say parachutes???
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Honestly there is no need for a jumpack replacement, just remove it, all it does is cause issues. Double jump would also cause a lot of issues by being a no issue fall damage preventer. Really no need for any of these mobility items outside of a Detective or Traitor shop.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
No.
The jump pack is one of the most popular items this server has, removing it will really make this server dead, as nopleez stated already.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Sorry, but the jet pack is here to stay. Removing it will remove pretty much half of the fun from the server. If you don’t like it, just go to another server.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I'd rather have it removed and have the gravity adjusted to fit the jumpheight of the Jump Pack. Then, everyone is on the same playing field.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-05-2019, 03:54 PM)Christian Wrote: I'd rather have it removed and have the gravity adjusted to fit the jumpheight of the Jump Pack. Then, everyone is on the same playing field.

Christian high IQ

Or we can just lower the price of it
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I would much rather have the jump pack. I think they should add trails sometime too