Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offender's Name: CreeperKAP

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169004168

Offender's Rank: donater

What They Did: he kicked someone from a game just because their profile had a vac ban on it

When They Did It: around 3:30 am

Potential Witnesses: STEAM_0:1:69378704 and STEAM_0:1:158272488
This seems to have happened on PH. Do you by chance or anyone of the witnesses have a screenshot / video of the kick?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
This was on PH, but their needs to be proof.
I have taken the time to dig into this and get the story from both sides. I understand both view points and can confirm myself it was a misunderstanding of how the staff work from a user point of view. Creeper was given the permission to aid in assistance by a staff member, Afieq. If something gets out of hand and one staff member is on alone we allow the staff member to let the donor/s help. Given the circumstance they were using a misinformed way to kick those who needed to be kicked. Our scoreboard has a kick command, that doesn't have adjustable reasoning. The kick command from there was used, and there was no explanation to the kick until the user returned angrily asking for the reason. The server got riled up, and well it got toxic/troll-ish. The server being in the out of control situation, it became harder for the trusted to do his job. I have video proof, that all guidelines were followed as necessary. I am going to lock this thread and mark this situation as handled, as I have talked to both the staff member and donor. Also, I have discussed the entire situation with the users who were kicked to fully get their understanding. **EDIT** The user who created this post was the main cause of the issue as he was a troll himself.