Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules on Language
Usage of racial slurs among donors, members, and guests is a regular problem that is rarely enforced. I do not see much action on the part of staff when users use excessively foul or unkind language to other players. Not only this, but it is users who are not just guests. I believe staff should both make the rules tighter on such language and staff need to enforce these rules more fully. These slurs are used exclusively to be offensive and disrespectful and I see too little action.
Each server have different rules on how Languages can be used.  But when it comes to racial slurs I believe staff on both TTT and PH are really strict on it. Donors usually Mute or gag them when they troll but other then that I think we are really cracking down on it

I havent had any issues with Donors Saying racial slurs On TTT nor in PH but when I do I just give them the firm No and they usually stop or let the staff do their thing
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
TTT is way loose

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-26-2018, 09:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: TTT is way loose

are you sure about that? -_-
(12-26-2018, 09:57 PM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(12-26-2018, 09:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: TTT is way loose

are you sure about that? -_-

You were one of the inspirations for this post!
They loosened up on the use of the n-word as a rule. At this point it is more or less up to staff discretion on how they handle language, not saying I do this, but some people find a certain word or phrase more offensive than someone else and decide to take action on it
oof isn't TTT the more mature server honestly I don't see a problem with "Nigga" as long as its not being spammed hard er is a different story imo idk how that word is handled on TTT, but on ph its stricter due to it attracting a younger audience than TTT. I'm using hard er as an example due to it being the most common slur I see.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-26-2018, 10:18 PM)happy Wrote: oof isn't TTT the more mature server honestly I don't see a problem with "Nigga" as long as its not being spammed hard er is a different story imo idk how that word is handled on TTT, but on ph its stricter due to it attracting a younger audience than TTT. I'm using hard er as an example due to it being the most common slur I see.

the hard er is now allowed if you're messing with your friends or something, but if you're saying it to agitate people then you can still get punished. People are abusing it though, so don't know how long it'll last. Some staff still take it to their discretion
Either completely ban n word with hard r or completely allow it. It's silly to have a grey area where it is enforced for some people and not for others.
(12-26-2018, 10:43 PM)nopleez Wrote: Either completely ban n word with hard r or completely allow it. It's silly to have a grey area where it is enforced for some people and not for others.

well the issue is when it was completely allowed people just spammed it and said it all the time and some people really didnt like that and it caused a fuss. then it went to never being allowed and again some people just want to call lycan a n word with hard r outside of staff chat every once in awhile so here we are now.