Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadbutdepressed Unban
I know the ban was recent but here is the ban request. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...y-Autistic
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(01-09-2019, 05:55 PM)SadButDepressed Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:53 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Here's the thing though, Dink won't get around to this until the 24 hour ban is up anyways. Dink has been way busy with his life right now. You'd be better suited just waiting it out.

lmao its 1 month.

Kuono can't ban for a month.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
The ban is a 24 hour ban as test mods cannot ban for more than that.
I'm going to say +1 for unban as well while I do think some of your kill were suspicious I think it's more likely you're just a really good player.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I can only ban for 24 hr, that's what I did, Dink won't really respond because he is busy so it's better to just sit it out. A donor asked me to ban you and your buddy for ghosting after the ban request went up because you two were still on server and they had kicked you and you returned. I did watch the video a few times before coming to the conclusion, it may have been a fault on my part but most kills were sus. The bad thing is it was a small map with little to no great spots to hide in so it was quite hard to tell but still there.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-09-2019, 05:55 PM)SadButDepressed Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 05:53 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Here's the thing though, Dink won't get around to this until the 24 hour ban is up anyways. Dink has been way busy with his life right now. You'd be better suited just waiting it out.

lmao its 1 month.

ghosting is 2 weeks ban and tmod have a temp ban your ban is a day long since a tmod is the one who did the ban
[Image: J6yUs0g]