Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SempaiSpykers App
Ingame Name: [Black]Sempai[Red]Spyker

Steam ID: 76561198302649092

Time Played: 64 hours and 28 minutes

When First Joined: April 14th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually 3pm - 11pm M-TH, Most of the day and nights Fri-Sun

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Master

What can you do to help the community?: 
I am very friendly I love to help people and I have worked as staff on other online communities which I actually still do and its rather large. I've also helped many people out with events for programs servicing to the public so I am used to helping many people and am used to leading things as well and following instructions and rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I want to help this community out because I find it very enjoyable and I want it to stay that way by helping new members out to get them to stay. Also, many of the current players are great here so I wanna be able to help make sure it stays great in return for them by helping keep the server fun and without rule breakers.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
No

How did you find us?: 
I was searching through the prophunt servers and decided to try this one out and liked it instantly.

Other: Anything else you wish to know you can find out about me on my slightly short introduction post that I may add more to in time. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Post--4295
Good guy, takes advice from jake, studies the illegal spots and will join server if there are no staff in order to keep order +1
(04-21-2018, 06:10 PM)[Black]Sempai[Red]Spyker Wrote: Ingame Name: [Black]Sempai[Red]Spyker

Time Played: 64 hours and 28 minutes

When First Joined: April 14th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually 3pm - 11pm M-TH, Most of the day and nights Fri-Sun

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Master

What can you do to help the community?: 
I am very friendly I love to help people and I have worked as staff on other online communities which I actually still do and its rather large. I've also helped many people out with events for programs servicing to the public so I am used to helping many people and am used to leading things as well and following instructions and rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I want to help this community out because I find it very enjoyable and I want it to stay that way by helping new members out to get them to stay. Also, many of the current players are great here so I wanna be able to help make sure it stays great in return for them by helping keep the server fun and without rule breakers.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
No

How did you find us?: 
I was searching through the prophunt servers and decided to try this one out and liked it instantly.

Other: Anything else you wish to know you can find out about me on my slightly short introduction post that I may add more to in time. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Post--4295

from the moment i met him he was always nice to me and always trying to enforce the rules. hes never mean to any players and is always trying to have a good time. +1
+1 for sure! Great guy and fantastic community member!
Good guy really knows the rules of the game and makes sure its clean without any ghosting , trolling, ghost trolling, bullying and harrassment and without any verbal languages thats not suppose to be said even the N word.... +1 for me for him to be part of the team :)
Good guy, quiet tho, i do not know u that musch so i am nutural
[quote="[Black]Sempai[Red]Spyker" pid='31228' dateline='1524352254']
Ingame Name: [Black]Sempai[Red]Spyker

ive played with sempai for many hours now and think he'd be a huuuuuge help to the server, he's ontop of gagging inappropriate ppl and often makes ure ppl arent in illegal spot. Plus he's hella funny, i mean have you heard this guys commentary?! lolz, sempai=two thumbs up
I approve. He's very nice and helpful. I am fairly new to the server and he, along with a few others, have made me feel welcome. +1
+1 When there is no staff online you do your job exceedingly well. You are nice to hang out with and really a nice person in general. Would make a great part of the staff team.

Party time
[Image: tumblr_oxr4la5MdB1ue0r18o1_400.gif]
+1! Very friendly and nice to randos and regs alike :) uses donor status efficiently and never abuses the commands. Helps out when randos have questions and very helpful when no mods are on! :D