Poll: Accept as trusted
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes please
41.67%
5 41.67%
No
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Smash that +1 ~ Radify's Trusted App.
I'm going to go for the time stuff, I know you have a life and everything along with the military and a job however you've literally been missing for easily 2 months. You do know the rules and are quite familiar with everything server wise but the last time you came back you were also abusing unstuck to get into borderline illegal spots. Along with this we have a ton of new regular players who I am not sure know who you are. Even spending at most 30 minutes on server a day or something would be just fine. Get some consistency under your belt again because you literally have half a week of active server time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'm going to change my vote to a -1
I have never played with you when you broke these rules, but considering three people are now reporting it, it's an issue.
(01-09-2019, 01:58 AM)§6ツ §5Radify Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 01:55 AM)Avi Wrote: What happy commented is also one of my concerns (iirc you naded one round preround, were told not to do it again, then proceeded to do it again).  That experience and the couple other times I was on with you before your inactivity, you were aggressive towards players at times.  My only other issue is that yes while you may have been gone for good reasons, seeing those previous behaviors and seeing that you've been back for under a week concerns me that those issues would continue.

im not really here to argue, but i been back for way more than a week. maybe since like November. 

yes i didnt put much time when i logged in, but i havent been here "for under a week"

Have you gone by any other versions of your name since November? Because all I saw for the name you had listed on gametracker was activity for less than a week.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I’m going to go with a +0 because I haven’t really played with you a lot to say my opinion. I’ll probably change what I say later on
[Image: giphy.gif]
Last time I played with you, you were overly aggressive towards players to a decent degree and while I do understand you just came back from a hiatus for good reason, the Prop Hunt regular player base is just too different right now and I think you should take the time to make yourself known again. You stated you've been back longer than a week but your gametracker says 6 days.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-09-2019, 06:45 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1
Last time I played with you, you were overly aggressive towards players to a decent degree and while I do understand you just came back from a hiatus for good reason, the Prop Hunt regular player base is just too different right now and I think you should take the time to make yourself known again. You stated you've been back longer than a week but your gametracker says 6 days.

what counts as "overly aggressive?
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
+0 on this, I just do not have enough in-game time with you to make a decision. Going off that, its not wise to put in a app right after a hiatus. You claim you've been active for the past month however i simply have not seen you in game enough to support that.
I think I've only seen you on once, and that was before my computer died, which was almost a month ago. I really don't know you well, and it could be because you play in the AM or just missed me (or I just missed you) when I'm on during the PM. With what mostly what everyone else has been saying it makes me lean to a -1. But I'm going to remain at a 0 because I really don't know you that well.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Glad to see you back. I am a +0 at this time due to not being on with you. People can change and so had our community. I say get reintegrated with the community and show us once again that you are responsible. Thank you for applying and I wish you luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Since every member on here already stated the problems we've had with you in the past and I rather not state those obvious problems once more which leads towards repetitiveness. Moving on, the main concern is the use of the unstuck/stuck command to in-which being outside the map boundaries. This is unacceptable whether or not you assume its fine despite being a obvious big prop outside the boundary. In addition to the guidelines you'd broken, you decided to argue with the staff whether this is okay (which in that case, it isn't). If that particular staff states you cannot be outside the boundary, then the answer will ALWAYS be no regardless. Always listen to the staff since they've have more knowledge into the protocols/guidelines than players to whom are below the Master rank (Regular are also included, however, that's the rare case).

Another concern is your behavior. I'd said this previously to not start a discord towards other staff members with being outside the boundary of maps (also includes not abusing the unstuck command). Keeping your opinion to yourself will increase the chance of you becoming a better individual rather than being an distrusted human being, and of course to not give hatred towards anyone whose in the correct point of view.

In conclusion, I highly recommend re-read the protocols/guidelines since its been changed this year and previously. Do not start discord towards anyone especially towards staff or regular players and keep in mind to be active once more before reapplying in near future.