Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spike here
I just decided to hop back on gmod just to play casually like i used to. Dinks so far has everything that I enjoy from a server. I previously staffed on 2 previous servers and I am very knowledgeable on the game TTT. I have been working far more thus I haven't had time to just sit down and play gmod. I also upgraded my computer and wanted to actually push my rig a bit. I met some guys from dinks when they were hanging out at my old server. I must say i am much more refreashed and happier then when i stopped playing gmod. I hope that this community is a warm one. I got burnt out by overplaying and the toxicity of one of the servers i had played on. I had been looking for pick up and play games. Sorry if this became a ramble. Thus far i love you all.
Welcome to the forums, and to the community. Glad to have you, and I hope you continue to enjoy your stay!
Welcome back to Gmod! We hope you enjoy your time with us :) if you ever want to try out Prop Hunt we would love you have you join us!
Welcome to the server/forums!
former admin2
(12-09-2017, 11:39 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Welcome to the forums, and to the community. Glad to have you, and I hope you continue to enjoy your stay!

Thanks, I hope to have a good experience. Arguably i regret not clicking on this server when i first saw it.  :) I may even apply for staff in the future. But i don't want to encounter what i encountered previously.
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Hey welcome to the forums dude!
Welcome to the forums!  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the forums
Hi-Diddly-Ho-Neighborino! Welcome to the Forums!