Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squishy
This shitty admin has heard people tell me to kill myself and has done nothing about it?? says im sick minded with my humor yet plays a game caled garrys mod that has a rape and school shooter simulator???
Is this a shitpost or...
(01-24-2018, 03:41 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Is this a shitpost or...

no serious he literaly did nothing about it didnt gag or anything ....
I mean, did you use @ to tell him that you're not comfortable with people saying that? I mean it's kinda hard to avoid hearing that stuff and I know it sucks but he probably didn't know that you were serious about how you feel about it, and this kind of thing does not require a ban request
[Image: giphy.gif]
follow the format
also wrong section.
former admin2
(01-24-2018, 03:49 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: I mean, did you use @ to tell him that you're not comfortable with people saying that?  I mean it's kinda hard to avoid hearing that stuff and I know it sucks but he probably didn't know that you were serious about how you feel about it, and this kind of thing does not require a ban request

No i have noticed that squishy is against my humnor and i think me personally and heard everything when nuggies said my parents would be happier without me around ;/ i think hes choosing sides just to be against me .

i would rather have a demotion of squishy
Nice shit post! Top kek... UMmmm Wow such meme. Much laugh. Very laugh. *claps*
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
dude look, if you don't stop being a winy little cry baby about everything. Then the internet nor this server is meant for you plus from everyone has said you are the one starting shit with everybody. So if you could stop that'd be great now please stop shitposting. I will talk to squishy but i really think you need to reconsider you time on the server/internet
im not gonna post again cause ive learned my whole life is like school and in this case im the student lets say a teacher beats a student without anyone seeing and if the student goes to a principle it doesnt matter what the student says because higher athority wins every time. and only reason squishy wins is because he isnt a student so the student always loses. Life lesson it doesnt matetr what i say about people saying things worse than i do, ill never get satisfaction from a ban because it wont happen.

(01-24-2018, 04:00 PM)Dakota Wrote: dude look, if you don't stop being a winy little cry baby about everything. Then the internet nor this server is meant for you plus from everyone has said you are the one starting shit with everybody. So if you could stop that'd be great now please stop shitposting. I will talk to squishy but i really think you need to reconsider you time on the server/internet

So y is squishy crying about me? and not doing his job???
that's not the case, he was tab'd out of the game. Also with everyone including quite a few regular players on the server says it's you causing things its really hard to believe your side of the story also there was a admin on @Obi Juan Canblowme  but yet you only shitposted on squishy why?? Also squishy is a tmod.................