Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Applications
Ingame Name: Titan17. 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191018392

Time Played: +60h

When First Joined: beginning of January 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Monday-Friday, around 11:00Am to 10:00Pm.GMT.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community? Well i hate it when there is no staff on the server and they are breaking the rules, and i know most of the rules and all i can say is stop in a ncie way but can't do anything about it.

Why do you want to help the community? I was a navy cadet,(not that it matters) and yes i was or can be strict because of it, but i'm getting way better now thanks to Ph/the staff. I take the rules seriously, and have a much better understanding and would, help to re enforce the rule. I will do my best as staff to keep the server Fun and also still kepping the rules in line.

Have you previously been banned?: (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Second time.

How did you find us?: Looking for a good server, and Dinkleberg's is by far a fun and great! server, its the best for what i found. lol The rules are simple and understandable. Thanks Titan.
[Image: titan.gif]
You need to wait a month before reapplying, you deleted you last app.
You've shown me you're not mature nor ready for staff. Please wait your month and come back. Also i don't recommend deleting this one.

Now for the reasons of your minus one that were on the deleted app;
You don't properly know the rules yet.
I've seen you try to enforce rules that werent even rules.
Youre way to strict on the smallest of things.
You're not ready for this position quite yet.
I highly recommend hanging around staff more to see how they handle things, and loosening up a LOT.
You're a great kid but you just gotta get more time into the community and around others to see how to handle things.
Work on the strictness, and learning the actual rules, and etc. Then in the future i think youll be a great candidate for trusted.

Third quick edit;
I also suggest trying to calm down with how you bug people with the same repeatitive thing over and over and over.
I've seen you constantly ask if you should apply for staff, or if youd be good staff, and if you dont get the answer you want, you ignore it or leave. This isn't what i personally look for in a staff member. You need to be able to take criticism as thats a big part of the job. Please take all of this as ways to improve and things to work on rather than a personal attack, okay?
-1 I’m gonna be honest  I do not believe you’re ready. You ask us way too much if you’re doing things right, it takes time for us to know how you handle things etc... but the point is you deleted your first app and you must apply after a month of waiting. And that did not happen therefore showing not enough maturity for This position at the moment. Keep trying and keep going all it takes is time.

And also all the things Nuru said I agree on.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
-1 I think your too immature to be staff, I also don't think you can handle criticism which is important if you want to be staff, and you need to wait a month to reapply since you deleted your first app. Why Do I think the way I do? You deleted your first app after Nuru -1 you, you lack confidence, you don't take criticism at all you deflect what's given, you told us tonight that you don't see what any of our criticisms are that you do great when no staff or donors are on

Separate worries that are mine and i don't know about anyone else, but since the first day you joined us you saw staff powers and basically said you wanted the power and rank since you never had it in the 7 yrs you've been on gmod. Which makes me question your want for the powers if your really doing this for the community or if your just doing for the power. That obsession you have with it makes me question your reasons for wanting staff and think your power hungry.

Finally why aren't you using original account you claim 7 yrs of exp on gmod, but your account is only 2 yrs old. So I'm curious on what your reasoning for no longer using it.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Ima have to give u a -1 On this one bud   :(  u had deleted your last app and didnt wait a month to apply / Trust me I did the same when I first started ( Wasnt the best idea because I had to wait 2 months to apply again ) 

For the rules and stuff
Like Nuru said just watch how they handle things and take notes as well Because you can learn a thing or two from them
( I do as well)Or even watch How Trusted handle things because one day you will be there.
And Watch how they control themselves 

Dont take this to heart I do Hope you become staff one day / Keep working hard and work on these things 

Best of luck mate
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

I suggest working towards building your confidence and understanding of the server rules. Work on self control, Specifically on learning to act accordingly and not reacting. Take the advice from your peers and press forward. 

Please wait a month before applying again.
I am also a -1 on this because you deleted your last application which tells me that you don't have the confidence to become staff and you are suppose to wait a month in between staff applications. When im playing with you, you're kinda quiet making it hard for other players to hear you. Watching other staff members seeing how they staff and how they enforce the rules will help you learn. Also Prop Hunt is a game to have fun with other players and to laugh with them. You seem very head on to become staff where you constantly mention being staff many times on the discord server and on your introduction thread and it kinda seems that you're missing the fun aspect of the game because you're so focused on wanting to be a staff member. My question is, if you apply again in another month and if you end up getting denied again or in another future staff application, are you going to just give up on the server and leave? Or are you going to stay and have fun and keep trying and improve on the things that need to improved on? And another question, when/if you see all the -1's are you going to delete this application and break the rules and apply the next week?

Also to add, if you claim you've played 7 years in Garry's Mod i suggest linking your profile as proof.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]

you deleted your last app just a few days ago which means you aren't eligible to apply again I suggest learning to stick to your guns and take what others say into consideration despite what you may think people responding to your app only want to help even if at the moment they -1 you the criticism they give you is meant to help you see where you should improve I hope you take what everyone says into consideration and learn how to be staff material.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Hey my new account is 2yrs but in all i've played for about 5-6. But besides that I don't want staff for powers, I want it to help, and not have the server become so bad with no staff around cuz it has. When I'm by myself with just sharky or whatever I do pretty well how staff should in a good way. Plus no one told me anything about the forums. I wish a little heads up would be nice lol but whatever now i know next time not to delete anything unless its bad i guess.
[Image: titan.gif]
(01-22-2019, 11:22 AM)RcsTitan17 Wrote: Hey my new account is 2yrs but in all i've played for about 5-6. But besides that I don't want staff for powers, I want it to help, and not have the server become so bad with no staff around cuz it has. When I'm by myself with just sharky or whatever I do pretty well how staff should in a good way. Plus no one told me anything about the forums. I wish a little heads up would be nice lol but whatever now i know next time not to delete anything unless its bad i guess.
 I only have 2 things to add to this the first being you put your first app up 2 days ago and deleted it under the pretense of agreeing with Nuru that you are not ready. Now only 2 days after deleting it you are saying you are? Titan no one improves that much in the span of 42 hrs. Its why we have the wait time for reapplying so it gives time to grow and lets us watch the growth of individuals. Secondly we know this is a newer account what I was getting at is. You using new accounts leaves me with questions. For what reason are you on a new account? With 5 yrs worth of time on an account why not keep using that account? Now I'm not accusing you of anything, but in my experience generally people using alts use them for trolling, ban evasion, or they are hiding something like a community ban or vac bans. If possible would you be willing to link your old account even if only to verify your 5-6 yrs of gmod.
[Image: J6yUs0g]