Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to keep server fun and populated
Keep Jimbo in spectator mode.  Server is about dead tonight with Mr Tryhard.  People are leaving tonight and not joining.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Thank you for the suggestion, we will take this into serious consideration.
btw the server already had like 8 people on the server when I joined and I am just playing the game man and u rdmd n leaf ur getting bannd kiddo
merry christmas xbox
You know guru is the first person I've seen to only have negative responses, I don't think I've ever seen that reputation above 0 in months.

(09-13-2018, 10:38 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: You know guru is the first person I've seen to only have negative responses, I don't think I've ever seen that reputation above 0 in months.

Rep happens when harassed in forums and server, very few deal with all the rules being enforced.

(09-13-2018, 10:25 PM)Jimbo Wrote: btw the server already had like 8 people on the server when I joined and I am just playing the game man and u rdmd n leaf ur getting bannd kiddo

How is it rdm for killing a tbaiting player?  Left because it wasn't fun to play with so few players and went to play dota2 techies.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(09-13-2018, 10:40 PM)Guru Drak Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 10:25 PM)Jimbo Wrote: btw the server already had like 8 people on the server when I joined and I am just playing the game man and u rdmd n leaf ur getting bannd kiddo

How is it rdm for killing a tbaiting player?  Left because it wasn't fun to play with so few players and went to play dota2 techies.

I wasn't Tbaiting at all I was hitting your D turret and I didn't break it and you can only kill if I break it
merry christmas xbox
(09-13-2018, 10:40 PM)Guru Drak Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 10:38 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: You know guru is the first person I've seen to only have negative responses, I don't think I've ever seen that reputation above 0 in months.

Rep happens when harassed in forums and server, very few deal with all the rules being enforced.
It's harrassment if people are making direct ad hominems against you (e.g. Victor incident), it's not harassment to tell you to stop breaking the rules you always break (delay, false reporting)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Just make a ban request on Jimbo for cheating. The staff here are pretty good at banning people for cheating just like MiniMe was cheating.

oh wait
(09-14-2018, 08:31 AM)nopleez Wrote: Just make a ban request on Jimbo for cheating. The staff here are pretty good at banning people for cheating just like MiniMe was cheating.

oh wait

BuT mInImE's LaSt BaN wAs FoR aLtS
That's not the reason why the server is dead at night. Stop