Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to keep server fun and populated
-1 Not enough Shoutbox time
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
@Ace1579 - Yes, yes it is. Not all rules are enforced equally, which creates the hostile play environment in my opinion.

@reed1103 - We first need to purge about 30 of the bad maps, such as Huge and Meh, along with maps we have duplicate versions of. We have 2 Bank maps, one of which has a t trap and the other doesn't. Same with Whitehouse ( v9 is better than v2 ). After a purge of ones with duplicates and known server crashing issues, then adding in new ones would be welcomed I believe.

@King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - Dink is on the server I've seen once per season of the year, haven't seen otherwise. Screenshotted the last time he was on a few weeks ago. Scoovie is on about three times as often. This leads to admins who are rare to see aside from Matt. I've seen others but not enough that I can remember a name. Next ranks down conflict with each other, so no one to unify them at the moment in terms of tasks and duties.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(09-15-2018, 07:09 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: Dink is on the server I've seen once per season of the year, haven't seen otherwise.  Screenshotted the last time he was on a few weeks ago.  Scoovie is on about three times as often.  This leads to admins who are rare to see aside from Matt.  I've seen others but not enough that I can remember a name.  Next ranks down conflict with each other, so no one to unify them at the moment in terms of tasks and duties.

I agree with this. It’s important that admins are active, wether it’s ingame/discord/forums or behind the scenes.

It’s fine if the owner isn’t that active, but then he should choose a co-owner or lead/super admin who can be trusted with maintaining/managing the community and bring structure within the community.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
People forget that one of his "PH Mass Leave" resolutions was:

Admins need at least 10 hours per week in order to keep that rank.

It was almost immedietly changed to, they'll be put in inactive admin and a new one will be chosen to replace him.

To, once again. Nothing. You can ask for it but Dink's not gonna fucking keep on one because he doesnt care! The admins may care but concerning their lackluster activity the majority of them also dont care but dont want to lose their rank, how strange!
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Swartsy Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 07:09 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: Dink is on the server I've seen once per season of the year, haven't seen otherwise.  Screenshotted the last time he was on a few weeks ago.  Scoovie is on about three times as often.  This leads to admins who are rare to see aside from Matt.  I've seen others but not enough that I can remember a name.  Next ranks down conflict with each other, so no one to unify them at the moment in terms of tasks and duties.

I agree with this. It’s important that admins are active, wether it’s ingame/discord/forums or behind the scenes.

It’s fine if the owner isn’t that active, but then he should choose a co-owner or lead/super admin who can be trusted with maintaining/managing the community and bring structure within the community.

there's plenty of candidates for the co-owner/lead admin position, but dink doesn't trust anyone enough to give it to them, hence the reason why this thread exists.
all i wanted was to be admin ;-;-;-;-;-;........................... but big yikes
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1 Remove Monarch from Spectator
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(09-17-2018, 08:27 PM)JustKuono Wrote: +1 Remove Monarch from Spectator

I don't think that's far enough we should just remove him from Gmod entirely to be sure
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
S P E C T A T O R D E A T H M A T C H
ur application has been denied u may reapply never
merry christmas xbox