Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
T Mod abuse
Jimbo being skilled takes the fun out of the game? That's rich coming from someone who makes many a round that could have lasted like 7 minutes last twice as long if not longer. And with that occurring, there are people dead or waiting in spec that can't play because you're sitting there with your thumb up your ass doing nothing to keep the round moving. And for us staff, you make bullshit reports whenever you get killed for something in OT that wasn't direct retaliation to you shooting. I can't even count how many times you've reported people in OT for killing you off sus or entering a claim. So we're stuck investigating false reports instead of playing the game ourselves or handling real reports and punishing people who are being detrimental to the game. If you want to make the game more fun for everyone, stop delaying and stop reporting people for bullshit reasons. I'm sorry I have to be so harsh here, but it really does have to stop and you really do need to make some changes to how you play and how you handle things. I think you have it in you to make positive changes, but I think you need to be told where you're wrong before that can happen.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
The second link won’t load a picture, which is less a waste of time the the T rounds we DON’T slay you for, much less the ones you do. You delay near every T round by walking around in circles, across the map from players not looking for anyone, or literally TOUCHING a player next to you and then walk off.
Then you have the audacity to say you get bullied and harassed after making threads and comments about how we should get rid of players you can’t kill with an M24 hipshot?
Are you serious?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'm so sorry you were harassed and bullied by this Jimbo guy we will community ban him immediately and promote you to Co-Owner
Thanks for your staff abuse thread the player know as "Jimbo" has been banned for hacking...............(Proof of hacks - https://ytcropper.com/cropped/AS5bab4fd8b1560)
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
I’m sorry but this is more a shitpost than an abuse report.

I wanted to make a long post but it’s no need. Most of you already covered what I wanted to say.
Jimbo u ghey, stop harassing!
Greetings, 
Swartsy
I like how he complains about jimbo even though jimbo is doing his job lol

I am your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.
But it’s a tactical delay amirite
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-26-2018, 08:04 AM)Summer Wrote: But it’s a tactical delay amirite

It's "mind games"

If by mind games he means driving everyone insane from having to wait 15 minutes to play the game again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-26-2018, 08:25 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 08:04 AM)Summer Wrote: But it’s a tactical delay amirite

It's "mind games"

If by mind games he means driving everyone insane from having to wait 15 minutes to play the game again

I mean I start T baiting and shooting at people after a couple of minutes of nothing happening just so it doesn't get too boring. I almost always do this when Guru is a T.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Classic Guru