Ingame Name: 7-Zip, Eridicus

SteamID: 76561198104942469

Time Played: approximately 150 hours

When First Joined: October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1:00pm - 11:00pm

Sponsor(s): Burrito Bowl

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I mostly plan to help out the server at times when staff is needed and keep things in order. 

Why you want to help the community: I genuinely enjoy spending my time in the server and I have made good friendships with a lot of people in it. That being said, I want to give back to the server with this position. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No. 

How did you find us?: I remember migrating through different TTT servers and found this community refreshing compared to other ones, so I settled in. 

Other: :)
+1, an overall good member of our community who doesn't start drama and is active in the discord and always helps when need be, I highly recommend 7-Zip for staff and would love to see him grow into the great staff member I know he can be!
-1 i bought this hispanic kid a movie ticket, drink, and even a popcorn and he didn't even say thank you. Then he got mad when i drove him home and said he's too good for my money.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 doesn’t get into trouble a lot, activity involved in the community, and a helpful/kind person.
I've been racking my brain for a name for that diamond pony I bought, I was thinking piss for brains in honor of you but... nah that's immature. Maybe.. Butt Stallion? Nah! That's even worse. Tell you what I'll give it some thought.

+1
+1, he's active on the server and discord, not really forums but I was literally the exact same way when my trusted app went up, he genuinely seems to care about the server and still wants to be staff even after hearing all the horror stories that come along with being staff, he's kinda dumb but it's okay because we're all kinda dumb, he's just a little more dumb than the rest, give this child some staff
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your application has been Accepted. 
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]