Poll: add nuclear power
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
no
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Map Suggestions
we want ttt_lumbridge and ttt_bikinibottom.
TTT_bb_teenroom_b2

We used to have this map, idk why it was removed, I liked it.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(07-22-2019, 08:56 AM)reed1103 Wrote: TTT_bb_teenroom_b2

It was cause we also had dolls, and mc dolls, and we had a new map that was toyed around with for a little that was like both of them but has been removed. I’d like to see teen room added back though
Thread updated with most of the recent suggestions. Thank you all for suggesting!
(07-22-2019, 09:28 AM)Ray | 81194 Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 08:56 AM)reed1103 Wrote: TTT_bb_teenroom_b2

It was cause we also had dolls, and mc dolls, and we had a new map that was toyed around with for a little that was like both of them but has been removed. I’d like to see teen room added back though

I would too, but another problem was that when on the map, it turned every player into guests randomly which was a major reason for the removal. I hope this issue can be fixed because the map is really good and better than rats kitchen or mouse house imo.
former admin2
(07-22-2019, 03:49 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I would too, but another problem was that when on the map, it turned every player into guests randomly which was a major reason for the removal. I hope this issue can be fixed because the map is really good and better than rats kitchen or mouse house imo.

I don't even know how a map could do that, but if it's still an issue then yeah I'll remove it.
I forgot about another map I had, its a lot like Storehouse except its basically a warehouse with Combine snipers surrounding it, with the warehouse being under a police siege.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...text=Siege

There may be other variants of it but I can't find em.
Added 3 new maps!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...waterworld

An updated version of our current waterworld map. Not a 1 to 1 but more akin to the updated whitehouse.
ttt_theship_v1