Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things needing a fixing
Golden Deagle or the Randomat device.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Is it possible to twerk the birdbomb beyond just "reduce damage"?

If so, why not make it blow up like a discombob,incendiary, or flashbang if possible?

On a side note, as long as we're on the subject of weapon tweaking, the shurikens I think need a clip size buff
You know I've been thinking that we should remove the bird bomb.
Bird bomb just hard crashed the server, so...
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-29-2018, 12:12 PM)Foxka Wrote: Bird bomb just hard crashed the server, so...

If it crashed the server, was it a 10+ kill?  Not seen it do it before.  Still waiting to see if Ace tested if you can put C4 or a Melon Mine on a bird.

Groovy
Just thinking about the more terrifying T weapons used in the game currently, vs the goofy ones.

Possible replacement for the OP Bird Bomb, still terrifying.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1346794275

Groovy
(04-28-2018, 03:36 PM)The Spy Is A Lie Wrote: Remove bird bomb and add golden deagle.

Spy is the Golden Deagle master. He never messes up. If he does die when using it, it is because of server glitch.
I see a thumbnail there of a Thomas the train T wep, you have peaked my interest

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon