Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to add a number to that mass resignation, Starky.
I had fizzled away from the community a while back, but I had kept a small eye on the community while I had been away. I had consumed viewpoints of leadership and how a team was supposed to be in my own workplace (which I also left). When my eye for this community grew bigger and I looked at fine print, I saw staff working for staff, not for people. I saw favoritism, and the second lowest tier of disagreement (ad hominem: attacks the authority of the writer, or characteristics of the writer) being thrown around like bullets flying through the air.

The credibility of people were simply being attacked by past actions, misconceptions, misunderstanding, and disbelief. Angles were not looked at except the same ones. Pride of knowledge was put forth, and opinions were shut down haphazardly, ignored, scrutinized.

This wasn't the same server I signed up to when I first made my Trusted application. This was different, it felt...foreign. Growing in disbelief, I wanted and waited so long for answers of why things felt different. The space between TTT and Prop Hunt felt like a canyon. Like they could never be together. I hated that, and I hated that people had a vendetta against the differing sides. The way I saw this was a family split in two. A family I belonged in both sides, not one more than the other...though my activity was far more in TTT.

Then I saw a post from people that made the home I lived in feel cushioned, guardianed. @Christian, @"[Red]Starky", @Turner,  @Penguinslayer4  ... yeah.

I've had my fill too, then. I have lost my experience as a staffer and I don't feel I can carry out the role without proper retraining, and I feel distant. It's not fun anymore. I've lost too much in my Dinkle family.

Thank you to @"Dinkleberg >:("  for the little conversations we held, and the one we held in the early morning of a day in DarkRP, you seem like a genuinely prosperous soul but I feel it necessary to tell you...

Your server will never be rid of grime unless it has a clean slate or an awakening. And that won't happen soon. So it will remain as it is now: absolutely infested with a poison of a social atmosphere.

I'd like to thank @[red]Moderate_ for coping with my moderation of DarkRP as well. I think in my position, I could have done more, but I suppose you could defend of my still growing age and knowledge. You are yourself, a fine individual. Reflect on what you think you can improve on to better your person.

To @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca", I believe you reflect everything that a staff member should be and you are greatly undermined for your great professionalism and respect for the community. I see a great individual in you.

To @"Oh Hey, Jack Here", you were and still are a good friend that I had the pleasure to build bridges with despite a bumpy introduction. I was novice in mind but now I'm an expert, and my experience says I'm glad to have met you.

And to the person who made me stay here and not regret it, @Dildo Shwaggins. You were a warm, caring soul and I'll never forget how you introduced me into the family with open arms. You were like a brother I never had.

To everyone else not mentioned, I hope you realize that you've made an impact on me too, depending on your actions.

Good luck with the server. I wish it well.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
One of the first few people I've met onto the server and I cheered for you to go up through the ranks, you will always be remembered my friend
until we meet again
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Hope to see you again soon you panda boy
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Feel free to add me, maybe the group can play something together at some time. Farewell until then Lova.
Thank you, Lova. That's very kind of you to say that about me (being an only child myself) and I'm glad to have spent the time I did with you here playing and helping you learn when you were new. As for the subject matter of your resignation, you are absolutely right. It's sad it's taking a mass resignation to bring the internal problems to light, but I really hope this opens the eyes of many who seem to be oblivious to it all. Honestly, the main reason I haven't resigned is the people I do like here that are great people (you were and still are one of those people) and I'm DTmod so I have the flexibility to be lazy if I want, but I think you're right and I hope this does at least help change things for the better. I'll be around if you wanna play anything (L4D2, BL2, etc.) and I hope to see you swing around here and there!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
AHH and I still haven't finished your commission REEE
You're a very sweet person, and you'll be missed from the community, keep in touch   Heart Heart Heart Heart  :)
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
To @"Lily", @"[Red]Starky", and @Dildo Shwaggins: I plan to add you to my Discord quickly. ^^
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Sorry for the late response, I know we didnt talk or play much but Im glad I could help make Dink's better for you :)
Remember when we all got bamboozled because we all thought you were a girl? For real though, it was nice getting to know you within the community. Wherever you go, I hope for the best.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
you were always one of the few people who was kind to me on ttt. and just in general you are a good person. stay golden
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky