Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of Suggestions
Haii, I’ve been looking into some new things we could add to the Dinkleberg community and to the Prop Hunt server. Since I didn’t have my computer at the time (getting repaired) @"MinuteMonarch" and @[black]Tronald helped me out in testing the new things. Some of these things were found by MinuteMonarch and [black]Tronald; give them credit as well. I hope you enjoy what I’ve found and I hope will be added.  

Game Modes- vote to replace PH overflow and/or deathrun: https://www.strawpoll.me/16265948
Freeze Tag- Similar to hide and seek, you have a hunter(s) who is/are seeking hiders/runners. The hunter shoot the runners and if they are hit then they are frozen, if another runner touches a frozen runner then they are unfrozen. The hunters win when all runners are caught and all none frozen runners win when the time runs out.
•Hide and Seek- It’s kinda like Prop Hunt but people don’t turn into props and the seeker doesn’t get any guns. The seeker(s) try to tag the hider(s)
•Hunger Games- In this gamemode, you play as a Tribute in the Hunger Games!  Play with your friends, or trust no one and kill everyone on sight!
•Mini games- You and many other people choose between various mini-games to compete in.  These range from Climb to AWP, to Surf, to Obstacle Course, and more.
The Stalker- Play as Unit 17, and try to kill the Stalker with your balanced guns and equipment.  Or, play as the Stalker, and try to kill Unit 17 with your claws and Psychic abilities.
Role playing Jailbreak- It’s like cops and robbers. Players can either be a prisoner or request to be a guard (more prisoners than guards). Each round a warden is elected from the guards. The warden is responsible for giving the prisoners orders. The wardens task is to try and kill the prisoners through varies games or events while the prisoners task is to try and kill all the guards.

Prop Hunt Stuff: things that i suggest be sold on the premium shop will have a *

Weapons- ✓ means that they have been tested by MinuteMonarch and [black]Tronald
M1A0 Cat Gun 3.139 MB *
Master Sword SWEP 0.660 MB *
Minecraft Sword 0.065 MB
Rainbow Shotgun 0.221 MB
AWP Dragon Lore 7.749 MB
Player Model's- ✓ means that they have been tested by MinuteMonarch and [black]Tronald
Kemono Friends Silver Fox ✓1.676 MB
Buzz Lightyear ✓0.206 MB
Kirito ✓2.123 MB *
Kashima (Kancolle) ✓8.584 MB
DMV Kat Winter Suit ✓7.039 MB
Ruby Rose ✓2.635 MB
Noire ✓2.277 MB *
Zero Suit Samus ✓1.603 MB
Deadpool from Marvel Future Flight ✓0.759 MB
Fadus ✓4.632 MB
Lucario (Pokken Tournament) ✓3.923 MB *
Savitar ✓3.258 MB (one of the 3 colors)
Susano  ✓0.998 MB *
Bahamut ✓0.277 MB
Ifrit ✓0.413 MB
Daft Punk ✓5.947 MB *
Hagrid ✓0.274 MB
Accessories
Animated Angel Wings 0.195 MB (premium version of the jump pack) *
Maps ✓ means that they have been tested by MinuteMonarch and [black]Tronald
High Floor Office -96 spawns, no css ✓20.488 MB
Ph_kwak_warehouse -32 spawns,no css ✓0.931 MB
Skyscraper -64 spawns ✓19.226 MB
Comancher -30-32 spawns,requires css✓21.149 MB
Hats
Foam Finger 0.749 MB
Dunce Cap 1.877 MB
Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen 2.458 MB
Vulpine’s Brigade Hex 0.049 MB
Gmod Tower Accessory Pack 22.237 MB (remove some hats from pack)
Sims Colourable Plumbobs 0.002 MB
Pets
Impossibear 0.137 MB

Remove: remove some of the old things to make room for the new stuff
Weapons
M92 Beretta
P229

Hk .45 Cal
Hk Mps
TEC-9
SAW Model 3
Remington 1858
Raging Bull
Bizon PP19
Uzi
KAC PDW
Player Models
Max
Star Wars Han Solo and Chewbacca
Emperor Palpatine
Dovahkiin
Indiana Jones
The Terminator
Catwoman
Davy Jones
Chell 
Blue Dew
Maps
Pirate Ship 2
Old Restaurant 
Bunker
House V3
Underwater
Amaya
Zombie_bunker
Hats
Emergency Light
Lamp Head
Cactus 
Hotdog
Cage
Television 
Graduation Cap
Hamburger 
Hatchet 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Skyscraper is a unique map that has invisible walls everywhere so getting out of the map will be difficult without unstuck so map editing wouldnt really be needed.

Edit: 

Swords: I know dink asked people to find some sort of sword or even light sabres to use so we found working ones that we think work well, however the lighsabres came with force abilities like force lightning and force push and we know that would never be allowed so we avoided including them.

Skins: we know skins just got added so there most likely won't be added any time soon, these skins are suggestions for the future when we feel new skins should be added in or old skins be replaced. 

Weapons: There are too many SMGs and Pistols, cuttinf some of them out and replacing them with updated weapons or weapons of different classes would bring a good variety to the server. We recommend a shotgun and it would be nice to have more premium weapons in the premium shop that would make people want to donate, aka the kitty gun.

Maps: All the maps are highly edited and seem well suited for the server, we tested all the invisible walls with high gravity so we know people with jump packs can't get out. The best two by fare are skyscraper and the kwah wearhouse, they are different that what we usually have but have enough rooms, hiding spaces, or a decently sized map for the amount of players that can fill the server.

Accessories: Currently the only utility we have is the jumppack, the angle wings could be a good Premium alternative, it does not jump any higher than the jump pack even with the double jump so there would be no difference there however the perk of these is that you can glide with them. If added it should be put under the premium section as the premium alternative to the jumppack, every category has a premium alternative except the jump pack so we feel this would encourage more to donate or to save their premium points.

Hats: there are alot of bland hats that we have on the server, this part doesn't see much attention so we thought we would include some new hat ideas that could replace the hats we currently have and we included enough in case all the hats in the regular shop come in a single download pack 

Pets: I've never actually seen a new pet added so this would be nice, however I do not know how the system works so I just found an npc that looked like it could be added to the same rarity as the corgi, helecopter, and fast zombie. While people have brought up the idea of pokemon, I have not been able to find any that were the correct file size.

Gamemodes: Tori and I feel that with how popular the Dinkleberg servers are nowadays there could be a larger variety of servers added, right now we have two prophunt servers. One of these or a game mode that never gets played could easily be replaced with a popular alternative, hide and seek would be a good one as YouTubers play it alot making people want to play it themselves, same with Freeze Tag. However a big one would be hunger games, with the popularity of battle royal games this one is sure to be one of Dinklebergs more popular game modes.
i'd much rather have some of the maps we tested than the models and such. although comancher does require css its a great map.
ph_bitnanner another map that minute and I tested and i would like to see added (No css)

one idea we talked about but didn't make it into here would be having a jump pack that allows double jump instead of a bigger jump.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Game Modes- vote to replace PH overflow and/or deathrun: https://www.strawpoll.me/16265948
None of these are gonna happen

Prop Hunt Stuff: things that i suggest be sold on the premium shop will have a *
Weapons- ✓ means that they have been tested by MinuteMonarch and [black]Tronald
M1A0 Cat Gun 3.139 MB *
I already told you about the cat gun
Master Sword SWEP 0.660 MB *
Minecraft Sword 0.065 MB
Rainbow Shotgun 0.221 MB
AWP Dragon Lore 7.749 MB
File is too large for a weapon
Player Model's- ✓ means that they have been tested by MinuteMonarch and [black]Tronald
We just got a ton of new skins
Accessories
Animated Angel Wings 0.195 MB (premium version of the jump pack) *
Maps ✓ means that they have been tested by MinuteMonarch and [black]Tronald
High Floor Office -96 spawns, no css ✓20.488 MB
File is way to large
Ph_kwak_warehouse -32 spawns,no css ✓0.931 MB
Skyscraper -64 spawns ✓19.226 MB
File is to large File is to large
Comancher -30-32 spawns,requires css✓21.149 MB
Again file is to large
[Image: giphy.gif]
I do not know about deathrun but getting rid of the PH overflow server is a bad idea. At least a few times a week, if not more, the server is full or almost full so the overflow is necessary. Also, there are players that are more comfortable and like playing with at max 16 players instead of 40. Proof of this would be a couple of recent or attempted additions to the staff strictly from overflow.

With most things listed, I am fine with or could be convinced to get behind. Instead of getting rid of maps that work, get rid of maps that crash all the time like clue or chalet_night. With the additions, we recently added more skins so those are unnecessary in my eyes, not that I don't like them. Cut it down to one sword and I am not for the cat gun. With the others I would suggest keeping it small as for some people it takes awhile to get into the server with the current download. We should make that easier, not longer and harder.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Some of the mentioned things to be added are in a pack with other items so in order to remove them you would have to remove the whole pack. Which would remove the wanted things.
Add a 20 player limit on the overfloww server because I have been on multiple times when both overflow and main servers were all full.
we will never replace dr. It is a staple of our community. The glue that holds it together.
We should ban you for even mentioning the idea

but new gamemode would be nice
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Keep overflow, and increasing the players to 20 instead of 16 doesn't sound like a bad idea. 

I like adding more maps and not more skins for some time.
I agree the Weapons need to be cleaned up A lot of them are pretty pointless to have, New maps would be lovely.