Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Traitor's Mod App
Ingame Name: Traitor, [red] Traitor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117133073

Time Played:  was roughly 200 hours but it keeps getting reset every few days

When First Joined:  Nov 11, 2015 6:30 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Evenings, late night, early morning. Also i am on discord 24/7 if they ever need help on the server the can reach me either by typing to @PH on-call staff group or Traitor YT#8230

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank:  Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?:  Ive dedicated roughly 1400 hours to the dink community between ph and ttt and I think that i am a very possitive role model to lower staff and the other players.  

Why do you want to help the community?: I have been playing here for years and just feel like ph needs a little boost to get back up on its feet with no higher up staff that can be on regularly i think i would be a good fit. Also I wanna move up the ranks bc I feel that having 0 active mods to ban rule breakers or help the lower staff grow and learn is really hurting us as a community.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Not on ph but on ttt yes im a retired moderator.

How did you find us?:  randomly joined the ttt server one day and really enjoyed the community.

Other: I would like everyone to be 100% honest with there replies! all feedback is important to me so let me know what you think!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 great guy, already a great test mod and deserves more. This guy is one you can depend on as he enforces the rules and doesnt abuse his powers.
(04-25-2018, 11:56 AM)[blue]MinuteMonarch Wrote: +1 great guy, already a great test mod and deserves more. This guy is one you can depend on as he enforces the rules and doesnt abuse his powers.

Thanks love <3
+1 from me aswell :)
+1

Very active in Discord and in game. Very fair and and active mod on the servers.
I think you've been doing some good work so far but from what I can see on Gametracker, you've only recently come back from a fairly long break of playing/staffing PH. You've only really been back for less than a week based on the playtime I can see. I'd like to ideally like to see you back and active for at least a month before applying to get a promotion.

So for now, I'm going to have to give this a -1. Keep up your activity for a month and I'd be more than happy to support this application.
ive been going by a few differnt names also but sure, also ive been active for at least the last month you can ask 90% of the server
(04-25-2018, 07:04 PM)Traitor Wrote: ive been going by a few differnt names also but sure, also ive been active for at least the last month you can ask 90% of the server

Please link other names into your application so I can check GameTracker. I only checked the names you provided and that only showed me about 4 days of recent playtime.
i don't know you super well, i can tell you'll be a great fit for Moderator, and obviously you're well known.
After all, we need more staff activity with the rule breakers getting worse lately. +1
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
+1 from me traitor is an amazing man he makes me and other players feel like a big family. he very fair on the server an very active from my point of view. he is a very kind man and we don't find that often. he teaches new users how to play. he makes it a very fun place to be where I don't wanna leave. in the end, he deserves this promotion he goes the extra mile to be amazing. 

love kitten