Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tronald for Trusted 2.0
Ingame Name: [black]Tronald

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92340059

Time Played: 1w 0d 1h 5m 79s

When First Joined: October 2015. began playing again in Feb/March 2017

Availability: Most weekends and any break I ever get from school (CST-6)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?:   I can make sure people can enjoy the server by enforcing the rules while still creating a friendly environment for the the still growing community. I also have seen that the Prop Hunt server can get chaotic quite quickly without staff, and getting trusted can help prevent things like that from happening.

Why do you want to help the community?:  Because I feel that this is one of the more friendly servers out there and I would like it to stay that way.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant post): Dink accidentally banned me when fixing stuff but I don't think that counts.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1819.html

How did you find us?:One of the first servers I played on, I stayed because I felt much more welcome.

Other: When dink accidentally banned me I think that reset my time on the server, i had around 6d and 14h when it reset, and now i have 11h. 
+1

You have the right amount of time, and when ever you are on you get along with other players and you help other players enjoy the server.
+1

Since the last time you applied, you've learned and bettered yourself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
+0 Been dead but wanted to do this, I think you've improved in some aspects but i dont see you shine out than the others... my only flaws
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]