Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff app.
Ingame Name: THEPLAGUEDOCTOR

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WHITECRIME/

Time Played: 60 hours

When First Joined: 12-29-17 2:227;AM EST time

Availability Tuesday, Thursday 2:45-11pm EST after my classes friday,saturday and sunday-4pm to 12 to 3am (Monday Wednesday are my lab days and don't get out till late like i usually skip dinner)
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?:I can be on when no one else is able and make sure the server is Friendly and meets the guidelines as needed, be there for people if they are having a bad day and someone is bullying them and try to make them feel better

Why do you want to help the community?: Feels like I am apart of something, like a friendly workplace and makes my day better when I get on and want people to feel the same

Have you previously been banned? Never( I was gagged once I think but that is when my Blueyeti decided to glitch out on me )

Have you previously applied for staff? No

How did you find us?: My friend told me to join in on him one day and been here since I really like the server that is why I have stayed the Community is awesome <3 

Other:I have psychological experience for young teens and early adults (used too intern at as therapist office) too help someone not do something irrational and or harm themselves or others. I am caring of everyone and I love this community and want too make it better and keep things under control thank you for taking the time of your day too read this it means a lot

(11-30-2019, 11:54 PM)THEPLAGUEDOCTOR Wrote: Ingame Name: THEPLAGUEDOCTOR

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WHITECRIME/

Time Played: 60 hours

When First Joined: 12-29-17 2:227;AM EST time

Availability Tuesday, Thursday 2:45-11pm EST after my classes friday,saturday and sunday-4pm to 12 to 3am (Monday Wednesday are my lab days and don't get out till late like i usually skip dinner)
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?:I can be on when no one else is able and make sure the server is Friendly and meets the guidelines as needed, be there for people if they are having a bad day and someone is bullying them and try to make them feel better

Why do you want to help the community?: Feels like I am apart of something, like a friendly workplace and makes my day better when I get on and want people to feel the same

Have you previously been banned? Never( I was gagged once I think but that is when my Blueyeti decided to glitch out on me )

Have you previously applied for staff? No

How did you find us?: My friend told me to join in on him one day and been here since I really like the server that is why I have stayed the Community is awesome <3 

Other:I have psychological experience for young teens and early adults (used too intern at as therapist office) too help someone not do something irrational and or harm themselves or others. I am caring of everyone and I love this community and want too make it better and keep things under control thank you for taking the time of your day too read this it means a lot
if need too contact me my Snapchat is:barrettmiller01
Instagram:milbarrett007
Discord:milbarrett007#5749
(I dont feel comfortable putting my phone number out there its a little weird i hope you can understand)
Hey im gonna give a -1 on this only cuz i think you need a little more time to work on how you handling things.  When im on with you, you are a good player and all but there is some thing u do that don't seem staff ready in my opinion, and i say you just need to work on how you talk with other players and stuff, i know ur also not donor or anything so its harder to really say much but, do what other staff told me when i first applied and maybe try donor and be able to gag/mute players when supposed/ and when needed to so then u can handle situations and get a better feel of it and what its like and all. Other then that i think you do great keep up the good work and you will get there Good luck man!
[Image: titan.gif]
A few things that I find concerning is that one, you meet the bare requirements for hours, and according to your gametracker you just returned from a break unless you changed your name. I suggest trying to have a routine playing time over the last month. I also have not seen involvement in trying to help staff, and by that I mean I haven't seen any staff binds, for instance a spectator bind. Also due to the very short time you've returned I can't tell if you know the rules or not. I do see that your in our discord but I also suggest a bit more involvement there, just so people get to see you around. 

Get your time up and show some willingness to staff and hopefully I'll see another app from you. Have a nice day! 

Also your steam id is STEAM_0:1:123320440
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

[Image: wGSUJkAAJuCNA2bnjxL1IgATqnABlVcdyPBJgATc...yrwAAA.png]

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(12-01-2019, 09:36 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1
[Image: wGSUJkAAJuCNA2bnjxL1IgATqnABlVcdyPBJgATc...yrwAAA.png]

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help

ok last few weeks Ive had 3 research papers and been busting my tail trying not to fail the semester, 2. I do have an introduction

Thank you <3

(12-01-2019, 06:03 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: How do I get too know staff bindings if I can not get staff, could you send me like a list of the bindings or something???
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-for-Staff

This is the link to recommended staff binds that all are welcome to use.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I agree with what has been said previously that you barely meet qualifications, which isn't bad but it also doesn't look terribly good. 

Having read over you Staff application I find it very simplistic or in other words lacking explanation besides the obvious.

I understand that we have an others section in the application but I feel that most of what you put in there is more suited for an introduction, not an application.

Activity in the community is important when it comes to being staff, seeing as you're so busy with school I suggest waiting till you can have a more stable time on server to apply for staff. Also having a Game Tracker that reflects the stability of your schedule.

Please take time to review these sections at your convenience::
Hey The Plague Doctor! Thanks for Applying!

You got spunk with applying the second you met requirements. I did advice you to check out the requirements, and you did say you read them and understood them. Being staff takes much more than just the bare requirements. Being involved in the forums and in the discord are also things we look for. From helping out in game and new players that come into the server looking for guidance. I want to be able to tell you're here to stick around. I know everyone has said that you've recently just picked back up on your time which is fine, but your life comes first, so don't use it as an excuse for your missing hours. Spend a bit more time with us and around us. Read through the rules and the guidelines to better understand what we do and how we do it. 

Don't be discourage by denials of applications, push through and show us that you'll be ready the next time. For these reasons, it's going to be a (-1) from me
Thank you  Plague Doctor for applying.

However, I am going to deny your application at this time. Yes, you do meet the minimum requirements but that is after over a year of game play and because you sat around in overflow for more than a few hours, including just by yourself, so that you could reach the requirements.

Moving forward, I say show some consistency with your time, there is no reason to give someone a staff rank who is never going to be on for the first part as well as become more well known throughout the community. You may reapply on January 4th, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army