Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious
Offender's Name: Penny

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104120199

Offender's Rank: Tmod

What They Did: Ignored reports, targeted, ignored other rulebreakers

When They Did It: 7/18/2019     ~7:30 pm CDT

Potential Witnesses: None that i know of, everyone on at the time didnt like me and wouldnt vouch, but i have good evidence

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/dZXCrwa
            https://streamable.com/wt5yk
Other: screenshots of my ignored reports when i was rdmed, i explained it all and yet my reports continuously got dropped as soon as they were taken, as well as proof he was doing other reports, just mine werent getting done. As well as a streamable clip of me getting punished after saying the f slur (didnt show but yes i said it out of anger) while multiple people repeated it and didint get so much as a slap on the wrist
I'm only making this to call out penny, I dont want anyone else shown or used as an example in my evidence to get in trouble, they arent the root of the problem.

If anyone witnessed please say it. Even if you dont like me, getting targeted and abused by staff like this is serious and i hope that whoever could put that aside and help me. I would genuinely appreciate it.

I also want to add that i know i am not always on equal standing with all the staff, and that i admit to being brash for no real reason, but thats not against the rules, and staffing shouldnt be done based on how much you do or dont like someone. Im just trying to enjoy the game and i cant do that if people are going to get away with breaking the rules just because the staff dont like me. No matter how you feel about me or vice versa, its unfair to staff based off of personal emotions. If i get in trouble for something, there shouldnt be excuses to allow everyone else to bypass it. Im a patron to the server same as them and deserve to be able to enjoy myself in the game.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Okay. As the other staff member who was on at the time, I need to say a few things.
1. Both of the two reports that were "dropped" were valid kills. First one, You were killed for false kosing someone. Second one, you were sus in ot. ALSO, I finished the second report, NOT Penny.
2. I will admit, the whole f word situation wasn't handled as well as should've been, but it should be noted that you called another player the word and everyone else was saying it in general.
3. During this entire situation, you were being toxic as all hell.
I will provide my recording of this situation as soon as I can
(07-18-2019, 08:23 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Okay. As the other staff member who was on at the time, I need to say a few things.
1. Both of the two reports that were "dropped" were valid kills. First one, You were killed for false kosing someone. Second one, you were sus in ot. ALSO, I finished the second report, NOT Penny.
2. I will admit, the whole f word situation wasn't handled as well as should've been, but it should be noted that you called another player the word and everyone else was saying it in general.
3. During this entire situation, you were being toxic as all hell.
I will provide my recording of this situation as soon as I can

1. My reports were valid. I had cancelled the kos multiple times while proven. It was a joke i made that i cleared up withing seconds to make sure he was fine. The second he just killed me and said that because he didnt like me. There was no reason to sus me, unless we can just rdm in ot no matter what and say it was sus now.
2. It was handled poorly, yes, and you're correct. But like in nopleez for example, said it and penny verbally warned him, and then let it go when he said it a second time, proving penny knew it was wrong but didnt care, like in my vid.
3. "toxic" was me being vulgar and angry for multiple reasons. I'm saying it now, i was, no denial. But no matter if I'm "toxic" or not, i should get equal treatment of the rules. Just because im "toxic" doesnt mean i should be held to a higher standard than the others, its unfair.
On your first report you had called a false KOS on him and did not call it off. That was a justified reason for him to kill you. That was the only report of yours I took care of that map. @"killerZoreo" Took care of the other ones from that Map. Concerning your use of the "F" slur you said the word in a derogatory fashion. Yes there were others who said it after but they were not using said word in a hateful way. They were simply questioning their ability to say the word which I was okay with them saying at that point in time because again they were not using the word in a hateful way. (Although I should've warned nopleze after he kept saying it more than once)
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
(07-18-2019, 08:31 PM)Squishy Wrote: On your first report you had called a false KOS on him and did not call it off. That was a justified reason for him to kill you. That was the only report of yours I took care of that map. @"killerZoreo" Took care of the other ones from that Map. Concerning your use of the "F" slur you said the word in a derogatory fashion. Yes there were others who said it after but they were not using said word in a hateful way. They were simply questioning their ability to say the word which I was okay with them saying at that point in time because again they were not using the word in a hateful way. (Although I should've warned nopleze after he kept saying it more than once)

Okay you just lied because i called it off multiple times (I'll upload the clip in a sec to prove it) and it shouldnt matter how its said. if you gagged and warned me its pretty obvious you cant say it yes? and if you werent sure you could ask without saying it twice correct? So why didnt you do anything? How about the third guy who said it, not in a question, in a story? You ONLY singled me out for it and nobody else.
Here's what I am getting, 

Penny and Killer were the only staff on.

Killer, being new staff, was learning and doing his best.

Penny, the higher up and the senior there at the time, was handling ALL OF YOU. He was going of staff discretion and what he CAN do. It is better to do something than nothing. 

In your case, you are frustrated that he was singling you out. It may have come off that way or it may have not, but take into consideration that Penny and Killer were doing their BEST.

We understand the frustration and thank you for the information given. There will be days that this may happen, but EVERYONE learns from the wrongs and rights. 

Again, both staff members were doing their best in solving all cases.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
(07-18-2019, 08:38 PM)WILD Wrote: Here's what I am getting, 

Penny, the higher up and the senior there at the time, was handling ALL OF YOU. He was going of staff discretion and what he CAN do. It is better to do something than nothing. 

In your case, you are frustrated that he was singling you out. It may have come off that way or it may have not, but take into consideration that Penny and Killer were doing their BEST.

We understand the frustration and thank you for the information given. There will be days that this may happen, but EVERYONE learns from the wrongs and rights. 

Okay, I could accept that, if i didnt get gagged, warned, and everyone else let go. If the staff couldnt handle it then they shouldve asked more to get online or something. You are likely very right, I will agree. But if thats the case does it make it any better that i get singled out and bullied by the staff just because they were "confused"? I definitely am not happy having a strike because of it

Here is the vid i mentioned in my reply to Penny. I called it off INSTANTLY. It was a dumb joke i made, not funny, but again, i called it off. Please dont lie about me
https://streamable.com/plgbw
(its gonna take a bit to go up, I just published it)
(07-18-2019, 08:42 PM)IceWallowCome Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 08:38 PM)WILD Wrote: Here's what I am getting, 

Okay, I could accept that, if i didnt get gagged, warned, and everyone else let go. If the staff couldnt handle it then they shouldve asked more to get online or something. You are likely very right, I will agree. But if thats the case does it make it any better that i get singled out and bullied by the staff just because they were "confused"? I definitely am not happy having a strike because of it

Here is the vid i mentioned in my reply to Penny. I called it off INSTANTLY. It was a dumb joke i made, not funny, but again, i called it off. Please dont lie about me
https://streamable.com/plgbw
(its gonna take a bit to go up, I just published it)
He did ask mention that staff was going down to all of us staff. We saw and some replied. I had to fix my PC after I joined initially, but it sounded like I joined a little after the situation arose. I would've assisted if I didn't had a minor issue with my PC (updates). Bare with us (staff).

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Seeing as Penny is only a Test Mod, his powers are very limited. He was likely having quite the time teaching a brand new staff member and having to deal with all these other trolls you're mentioning. Also, through my own observations, Penny does not take the usage of the F word slur lightly, no one really does. He got around to everyone he knew had said it. I truly don't believe this is an attempt to target you. I understand your frustration, but realistically you probably should've talked it out with him before posting it like this.
(07-18-2019, 08:56 PM)dong Wrote: Seeing as Penny is only a Test Mod, his powers are very limited. He was likely having quite the time teaching a brand new staff member and having to deal with all these other trolls you're mentioning. Also, through my own observations, Penny does not take the usage of the F word slur lightly, no one does, so he got around to everyone he knew had said it. I truly don't believe this is an attempt to target you. I understand your frustration, but realistically you probably should've talked it out with him before posting it like this.

This is a complete lie. Nothing happened to the other two who said it unless you count him saying "nopleez" after nopleeze said it the first time. No punishments, nothing. Penny knew it was wrong yet i was the only one who he punished, i would consider that "taking it lightly". I didnt feel like just having a friendly chat with the staff who was doing nothing but singling me out and punishing me out was going to help, in fact its almost like thats what this thread is for. What a coincidence.