Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: Neon_Echo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150584700

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: Attempted mass RDM when no staff were on

Length of Ban:  Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: See Below

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have been banned once from another for delay. I was new to the game and was banned without warning for 2 weeks. (this happened years ago)

Other: N/A

Answer to "Why should we unban you?"

Hello to all who are reading this. I would like to start this appeal with a simple apology. I got home today after a theatre rehearsal to discover that I had been banned.  I attempted to join the server and it stated I had been permanently banned for the reason of "Attempted mass RDM when no staff were on." I've got to admit that I was a little surprised because I've never purposely RDMed let alone in the mass variety. But, emphasis on the word "purposely." I believe the occasion that this ban is about is a couple days ago when I may have accidentally killed 2 people. I am not aware if it was any more then that but I'm pretty sure that was it. Anyways....As I mentioned earlier I would never purposefully mass RDM as I am rather fond of this server and believe that rules should be followed. Deadpool mentioned in the report that no staff were on at this time of RDM. I was not aware of this so I figured that the unfortunate victims were just very kind and decided not to report me.

In summary: In my entire history on this server (I'm not aware of the amount of hours but it was enough to get the rank of member) I can only recall being slayed twice. I've stated above that I like the server and it's rules and if unbanned I can assure you that It would not happen again. Receiving a permanent ban over something that I was not warned about is a little bit harsh but I can see why you would be angry. Hell, I hate RDMers just as much as the next guy and I for sure would want a mass RDMer banned.

Anyways, I simply request your condolences and I offer you my word that a slip up like this, whether accidental or with malicious intent will never happen again.

Yours truly,
                   Neon
I never really see Neon cause any issues. This is a first for me to see him in trouble, his behavior is good enough and so is everything else. I think he'd be good with a real short reduce seeing that this was just Attempted Mass, and not Mass RDM in general. Give em like a few week reduction, this seems like a genuine apology and he's usually never causing issues anytime I'm on. Hell, I'd be for a unban if the Admins are ok with giving him the benefit of the doubt here. 

+1 for Reduce / Unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'll get the evidence tomorrow, since I'm literally in bed right now. But, you crowbarred 3-4 people while no staff are on. That was the reason for the ban. I'd be fine with a reduction. It was only attempted.
former admin2
(02-14-2018, 12:07 AM)Deadpool Wrote: I'll get the evidence tomorrow, since I'm literally in bed right now. But, you  crowbarred 3-4 people while no staff are on. That was the reason for the ban. I'd be fine with a reduction. It was only attempted.

I do very much recall that occasion and I wish I could say I was innocent but I most definitely am not. I believe it was 3 people who I hit and, unfortunately I was aware of there being  no staff being online during this occasion. I slapped an afk, a person who I said I was going to slap and lastly, shshy who killed me for it. My actions were reckless and stupid but I was not aware however that it would be considered attempted rdm, therefore breaking the rules.  I was a  tad bit idiotic and cannot say it was an accident it was just straight up ignorance.  I figured that just slapping them was alright but it was up to them if they wanted to kill you for it (which they would have every right to.)
similar to how prop damage over 5 is

My apologies,
                      Neon
+1 for a reduction, I've played with Neon before and have never seen him cause issues. His apology also seems sincere and he put effort into his unban request.
+1 for unban or reduction, this is the bare minimum for what would be attempted mass (3 20 dmg reports). This happens all the time when I'm on between the regular players, like tag or just "gotcha". The vast majority of the time a tap is not even reported, even if it is attempted rdm.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for reduce -1 for unban
You hit multiple people with a crowbar. Crowbars normally do 20 damage per hit. 20+ damage is attempted rdm. You did this to 3 people. Attempted mass consists of 3+ victims. A triangle has 3 sides.
Illuminati confirmed.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 for an unban or heavy reduction, like come on a couple crowbar hits isn't something to cry about.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1 for unban. Known Neon since I joined over 2 years ago, and he's never caused too many issues. He does stuff like this occasionally but nothing banworthy. Everybody does stuff like this. It was meant to be silly, not harmful.
+1 for unban I've played with neon and he has never caused issues before and he seem legit about not doing again