Unban Request
Ingame Name:  Lycan

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:67771757

Who Banned You: Dakota 

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanently 

Reason for Mods to Unban:  https://imgur.com/a/2NFaB So here is the "Mass RDM" I have done tonight. I was shooting Celery Bro as a joke, he managed to get his revenge. We laughed it off and he forgave his report on me. I shot reed for destroying my detective turret and running away. Fartdog literally told me to kill him so I did, nothing wrong with that. I shot Skullpic for shooting dalittlepig(who was inno) for no reason, this was shortly after i shot Fartdog. Not sure why I was banned for this. You can ask all of these people if I "Mass RDMed" and they would say no.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope

Other:  Nope.
+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 for unban
These seem to be valid reasons to kill someone. With that being said, I don't see this being Mass RDM.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1 This is our chance to rid our self of lycan
-1 keep our server crime free
+1 the server wouldn't be the same without Lycan, plus that doesn't seem much like rdm to me
[Image: fa5.gif]
-1 Lycan, I like you, but you consistently rdm.
Intel Inside. ©
You have been unbanned
Thank you for the report