Unban-Request
http://bfy.tw/2rFW
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Also thank you for your service
[Image: hsk.gif]
Although it hasn't been a month since his last unban request, I do agree that he should be unbanned. Although the video certainly looks a little weird, it definitely doesn't look like a normal hack. The main point of the original ban was that his crosshairs were jittering a lot, but that is hardly definitive evidence of hacking. My main shooting technique is to aim far away and flick to the head, since I'm somehow more accurate that way. It would look like hacking to the naked eye if I didn't miss a ton of my shots. 

Add on the fact that he was willing to ask Nicky and put his own name and such onto the website just to get unbanned, and I say he deserves an unban.

+1 for Unban.
Regardless of the outcome, I'm still thankful to have so many people come out in my defense. It really means a lot to me and I will jump at the opportunity to provide any further evidence if requested.
Didn't we already go through this song and dance before? The man obviously wants to be with us and play on this server for whatever reason, and if he is going through such lengths to disprove these claims of hacking with real life documentation and putting his real name out on the internet like this then just unban him. If so many people have said that the videos are sketchy at best then there isnt enough proof to go against him. +1 to an unban.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
As someone whose played with this shitgun garbage on other servers before Dinks, I can say I've never suspected or witnessed hacking from Jack. Plenty of playtime with the guy, and I've rekt him plenty. When the time comes for one month I think the evidence should be laid out and reviewed again. The initial ban thread was open and shut within 24 hours. Seems odd.
While I believe he should be unbanned, he still has to wait the 'mandatory' month waiting period.
I can find no reason to -1 this
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I'm not in a standpoint to REALLY chime in on this, but after looking at both posts your first one really went off on a tangent and did not look like an organized legitimate reason for an unban. I think this post is much more clear and to the point with the story having more pointers and evidence to help us understand this situation. I do think the ban should be lifted and while we all may agree that you have taken the necessary steps and reached out to staff members, made another thought-out and organized unban request there are rules set in place for a reason. I think upper-staff should (and probably will) have final say in this.

While I do feel like there is room in this situation for a waiver past the whole "month for another unban request" I feel like it would be hard to bypass the rules of requests, they are there to keep things from getting out of hand and I feel unbanning this one case early before the month would cause some backlash.

You seem like a genuine person, and I wish you good health in whatever happens here.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Bumping. More responses appreciated.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]